[10.17.22] Those who do the math have been known to end up drowning in the bath!

[A/N: unfinished]

Telly looked over to his door, where someone was knocking politely. Worried, he slinked over to the window, looking through the blinds.

A young, skinny person that was wearing a headset, with black hair and a red suit was standing outside his door, holding a clipboard.

Telly remembered Ivan describing himself as having a headset and a red suit, so Telly sprung to open the door.

"Hello," the person said, staring at Telly wearing a sickeningly sweet smile and their voice dripping with the same nauseatingly sweet contempt. This was not Ivan.

They didn't sound like Ivan at all.

"Hullo," Telly said somewhatunder his breath, confused.

"You should be more careful, y'know?" The smile was so forced, it contorted the stranger's face into a grimace. "People who have your ideas and share them, often end up dead in their bathtub, or dead in their bed."

Telly stared at the stranger, realizing what they were implying.

"You. You don't mean—"

"Oh, but I do."

They both stared at each other for a moment, until the stranger waved goodbye, their voice still dripping with the sweetness as they said goodbye.

Telly, in disbelief, slammed the door behind them as he rushed inside.

Quickly, he dialed Ivan, and waited, listening in on his radio, for Ivan to  pick up. Telly felt like he was radiating heat, and had the inexplicable feeling he was being watched.