[12.4.22] two tr

"Henry. Henry are you seriously suggesting your trucks are gay," Wright asked, staring at the back his brother's head as he was pulling on his coat.

"Yes."

Wright pulled on his own coat, walking over to Henry. "You can't be serious?"

Henry grabbed Wright's shoulders and spun him so they were making eye contact.

"Deadly serious."

Wright stared blankly at Henry incredulously. "How on Earth could your trucks be gay?"

"Are you homophobic?"

Wright stared at Henry again, his face a mix of horror and confusion.

"Henry. I am gay."

"You're dodging the question."

"SO ARE YOU?"

Emil walked into the room and paused just in front of the doorway. "What's going on?"

"Wright's being homophobic."

"NO?"

"Is this about those god-damned trucks."

"Yes," Henry and Wright answered in unison, Wright sounding annoyed.

Emil sighed, rubbing the bridge of hisn nose and facing the other two once more. "Henry, how do you know your trucks are gay?"

"Now YOU'RE being homophobic!"

"HOW?"

Henry let go of Wright, crossing his arms as Wright slinked over to Emil.

"Why can't you guys just accept your nephew and his boyfriend"

"WHAT!"

"WHAT."

"What?"

Emil and Wright stared at Henry wide eyed and open mouthed, while Henry began some long-winded rant about how one of the trucks was pretty much their nephew, but Emil cut him off.

"Ok so you consider one of the trucks your son? Does that not seem really creepy to you?"

"No I don't consider him my son I consider him more like a roommate"

"You. You JUST said that he's practically our nephew?" Wright said. "Wouldn't that imply that he's your son?"

"Not necessarily. Nephew in spirit."

"That doesn't make sense," Emil said flatly.

"Doesn't have to."

"Well that's dumb."