[12.3.22] placeholder title

[TW/CW: They curse, quite a bit in fact. They're pretty much the only people in Ledee City who can #lol]

Amo walked downstairs, holding the banister rail, to the busy living room, where Henry, Ren and James were making a ruckus.

"Where's Raymond," Amo said as he glared at his roommates.

"He's off somewhere with Brody!" Henry answered, pausing what he was saying to James.

"That doesn't answer my question. Where's Brody."

"Somewhere."

"Ok."

Amo walked into the kitchen, which was a mess. As usual.

He sighed as he grabbed a bowl out of the sink, annoyed at the other six's complete inability to do the dishes without being asked. Whatever.

After a while, when Ren fucked off to their job and Henry and James ran off to do whatever the fuck, it was just Amo and Milo alone in the house.

The house wasn't big; it had an upstairs, a downstairs and a basement. Upstairs, you had Amo's room, Ren's room and Raymond's room, the main bathroom, et cetera. Downstairs you had Henry, James, Milo and Brody's rooms, as well as the empty bedroom.

In the basement, well, that was where Milo was. And Milo didn't let other people in the basement without an invitation.

Amo was brushing his teeth upstairs, his mask lifted up a bit. He spit it out, hit his toothbrush against the sink edge twice, and placed it back into the old chipped mug with the other toothbrushes.

Slipping the mask back over his face, he adjusted it in the mirror.

As he did so, he heard Milo walk upstairs.

"What the FUCK do you want," Amo yelled from the bathroom, sticking his head out of the doorframe.

Milo was standing on the stairs, wearing her stupid train conductor hat, staring at Amo.

"Are you gonna stand there like a fucking idiot or are you gonna say something come on man," Amo asked, annoyed.

"The power went out"

"What"

Milo didn't say another word, but started walking downstairs instead. Amo followed, incredulous.

But sure enough, so it was. The basement had some light from the windows at the very top, where you could bend down on the grass and look into the basement, but besides that it was dark.

"My trains aren't moving, the powers out."

"It's also fucking dark in here Milo"

"That too"

"The power is out"

"Yes"

"And you're more worried about your trains"

"No they're just how I could tell the power was out dipshit"

Amo glared at Milo, and they both went back upstairs again to the fusebreaker to see what was up with it.

It was fine, so it must have been an area thing.

"I bet it has to do with Henry," Milo said, laughing a bit.

Amo scoffed. "Ren. Or James. Not Henry. Henry is like, he's too cautious. He actually has have a brain, compared to the others."

"Fair."

"I bet you it was Ren or James"

"How much"

Amo thought for a moment as he closed the circuit box. "40 bucks"

"Deal," Milo stuck out his hand, and Amo shook it.

===

"Alright get in the FUCKING car," Amo said, pulling up to where the other three were sitting on the grass, covered in ash and soot from some sort of explosion.

Ren, James and Henry stood up slowly and filed over to the car, getting in the backseat slowly.

Milo was sitting in the passenger’s seat, drumming his fingers on the window as Amo shifted to drive and began to depart back home.

"Stop"

"Stop what"

"Tapping"

"It's not hurting anyone"

"Stop tapping on the window it's annoying"

"No"

"NOW"

"fine"

Henry began to open his mouth and lift his hand in a point to speak, which Amo could see through the rear view mirror, but he quickly went back to sitting in silence with his hands in his lap.

"Hey guys"

"yeah?"

"What the fuck"

"What"

"'What' YOU CAUSED AN EXPLOSION AND A BLACK OUT?"

"Oops," James said, not meeting Amo's gaze and keeping his eyes glued on the floor.

"OOPS? OOPS???"

"Honest mistake"

Amo rolled his eyes annoyed, and continued driving, muttering under his breath.

===

[A/N: this was an excuse to get Weird with writing sorry not sorry /silly]