Breaking and Entering

Your pov ✨

When you got to the dojo, you followed Retsu's lead on removing your shoes to be respectful. On the way up you ran into Doppo first "oh Hi Mr. Orochi!" "Well well well, look who's outside again, you feeling better? My wife actually put together a basket of produce to help build that immunity. I just dropped it off with Katsumi he was going to swing by your place later." "Awe! Thank you so much. Yes I'm feeling better, I actually swung by to thank everyone for helping Jack take care of me." "Oh well I'm sure they will be pleased, I won't hold you up." He says waving while walking out. "Kitty kat!" You shout grabbing katsumi's attention. He smiles and walks over when he notices you, you both have a little handshake routine you do, afterwards came a big hug he lifted you off the ground for a second giving you a squeeze.

Kat and Baki were both like the little brothers you never had, you had a special relationship with them both immediately, despite kat being the same age as you. "Feeling better already n/n?" "Yes a little, that's actually why I came here" you beamed "I wanted to thank you all for pitching in to take care of me, I'm feeling so much better!" The class gave you a warm smile and you heard your welcomes or no problem. "I ran into your pops on the way in, you got something for me?" You turned back towards Kat poking at his side. "Ahhh" he jolted brushing your hand away "who would've thought, karate master has no weakness.... is ticklish 😐" he cuts his eyes back at you while you're giggling. He leaves shortly and returns with a basket full of fresh produce including the ingredients you were looking for earlier. "Oh wow this is incredible! You guys are amazing I won't hold up your training I'll see you later kat! Retsu, can you walk me home?" "Yes of course" he responds while grabbing the basket to carry for you.

10 min into the walk your body felt fatigued "I think I need a break, I might've over did it today" you nervously chuckle. "Oh, here let me carry you then." Even though you knew he was capable you still turned him down "oh no I don't want to be a nuisance, I am pretty heavy and we still have another mile" He tilted his head at you confused before smirking "are you trying to insult me?" he asks in a low voice your eyes widened in shock "me? Oh no I would nevverrr do that." You say shaking your head. He turns from facing you and leans forward on one knee waiting for you to get on his back, once he stood up straight he balanced the basket on his head but you decided to help by holding it he held your legs and walked you all the way home laughing and conversing the whole way. He made sure you got to the lobby and into the elevator safely before waving off. "What a gentleman, he's gonna make some girl really lucky one day" you thought out loud.

When you got home, Jackie was nowhere to be found. Huh where is that mf, You find him in the bathroom changing into all dark clothing "where we going?" You ask curiously "we're not going anywhere, but I'm going to see pickle and fight him. I didn't think you'd be home already" He responded not looking at you. "Hmmm well that isn't fair, why can't I come?" You began pouting. He looks over at you and walks closer he rests a hand on your shoulder and another on your face. "Baby, do you remember what happened to that news reporter this morning or did you forget already?" Oh shit. You HAD forgot "no I remember but I also know you wouldn't let anything happen to me" you say smoothly while resting your hand on his. He sighs rolling his eyes, "how long can you hold your breath?" "Huh? Not very long why?" "Well the caveman's habitat is accessible to fresh water, there's a small spring outside the fence, I planned on swimming into his habitat it's only a few meters from outside the gate." Your eyes widened man he is doing the most to see this pickle guy, it's that attraction to strength... I'll never understand it. "Ok well I'm going with you let me get changed into my swimsuit ok." He was surprised to see you pull out a professional swimsuit that was clinging to you like a second skin while also pushing your bust higher "oops guess I've put on some weight since the last meet, huh?" "meet?" He asks  "Oh yeah you weren't there! The last 2 years I needed another elective to graduate and swim team was the only option, a couple meters shouldn't be too bad." You grin.

Outside the base you both find the spring that the water was filtrating from and swim up through it easily it kind of had a current in your favor you were nervous but also really wanted to see this pickle in person you figured him and Jack in a fight... would be out of this world. Jack grabbed on to you when he stood up in the habitation swinging you on to his back when you came to you instantly noticed some familiar faces. "Doppo! Retsu?!" Are they all here for the same reason. "Y/n what are you doing here?" Retsu asked  "me?! If I had known these were your plans this evening you shouldn't have took me home!" "N/n??" You hear your name being called through a muffled tone, but it's none of the men in front of you then boom! Kat busted through the walls, he stares coldly at Jack "you shouldn't have brought her here Jack." Gouki is here too damn the whole group chat is here except Baki... hmm I should send him a pic to make him feel left out you thought before you remembered you left your phone. "He's right, kiddo, you shouldn't be here" Doppo adds "And I can't agree with you all more, but I followed him he had nothing to do with me being here I was just curious, so where is the little beastly huh?" "He's over here sleeping like a rock" called out someone oh good my attempt to deflect them from me worked. There's that black girl magic 🪄 ✨

Jack walks over and kicks the tree, and pickle wakes up walks in the opposite direction as if he didn't notice us and goes and pees, I guess they haven't talked to him about clothes yet still. Once pickle notices us surrounding him it wasn't us he noticed first, it was the atmospheric change he picked up on, he sensed that aura, you felt it too. Yujiro. You all look at him "so everybody is here huh? The bunch of pathetic losers at least" he says as he is eyeing everyone down. You were doing everything in your power to remain still and hidden behind jacks stature but he must've heard your heartbeat 😩 "what the hell is she doing here?" the ogre asks. You played with the idea of telling him the truth but you decided to deflect he is a man after all. "It's good to see you again too Ogre! Last time we met I was on the verge of" "don't you dare try to patronize me, you won't loop me in with these bitches" he cuts you off. You were kinda staring at him shocked when kat spoke up asking him to repeat himself oh gosh please stop kitty kat you thought and the ogre turned around and said cruel words to him then he turned back to the glass and walked through it. Isn't this glass supposed to be bullet proof? How did he? The glass it didn't even cut his face or anywhere else on his skin... his clothes ripped. Woah. How in the world...

Pickle noticed you after he noticed Yujiro. He turned and took a few steps towards where Jack was standing and your heart started to race. It was wrong what he did to that poor lady but truly he doesn't know any better, he doesn't know English wait he doesn't know anything. Over 200 million years old how could he? He literally fought dinosaurs and ate them. That was his life. Everything else didn't exist. You stared in his eyes and he yours blankly until he understood you weren't here to fight. He then smiles at you showing his fangs in a very toothy grin. Holy crap he a vampire he will probably eat me cus I'm not here to fight, you shuddered slightly at the thought and Jack tightens his grip on your legs, you squirm after some time "Jack..... you're hurting me" you whisper to him hoping no one heard as he loosens his grip once he realizes what he was doing. Yujiro catches pickles attention for a moment then we hear from outside that we're surrounded and to come out peacefully. You look over at the ogre and he winks at you before walking out. After some time once again the army gave you all a ride from the facility. This man is so god damn powerful it's scary.

The bus kinda dropped everyone off in a random location, and we all split ways quietly. Oh I hope he isn't mad at me. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." You say softly walking next to Jack he stops and looks at you surprised "embarrassed? You could never embarrass me, everyone was just worried about your safety, that wasn't a place for you to be is all. You just can't accept no for an answer" he teases you raising an eyebrow and you raise yours in return. "How far are we from home? We should get a cab!" "No need" he replied pointing towards a street sign "we're just a couple blocks over I can see our building." You weren't cold or anything but your cleavage was bustin and that swimsuit gave you a wedgie from hell so you were wearing his sweater even though it was wet. "Well if it wasn't the flu, it is now!" You complained.