Drive by

Your pov✨

You continued working for a few more weeks with the yakuza, you actually enjoyed your job, it was a nice escape with benefits and good pay despite the occasional death threats. Kaoru was really the best boss you've ever had he treated you so kindly with respect. He was incredibly blunt and open about things though, some of the things he'd say would leave you a bit stunned, you would take it as dark humor and laugh about it most the time.

It was your last week working with Kaoru and today he wanted to go to lunch and the market he said he knew where you could get the best peaches and strawberries! You wore an oversized button up collared white shirt, with blue jeans, layered gold necklaces and tennis shoes. Kaoru wore his white suit so you were unintentionally matching him and y'all looked GOOD. Throughout the day you often caught him catching glimpses at you maybe he has some sort of mommy kink deep down you pondered. After lunch you both walked to the market and he picked a peach from one of the stands holding it out for you, you reached for his wrist to hold him steady and took a bite of the peach. "Mmmh it's so juicy!" You exclaimed slurping up the extra juices that were trying to drip down your chin. He just stared at you, so fascinated by your weird actions, you then proceeded to fill a basket up with those delicious little fuzzy balls while Kaoru stood behind you finishing the peach you took a bite of. You were busy facing the fruit stand until you heard from behind you "fuck you hanayama die!" followed by multiple gunshots. You were out in the open with nowhere to hide and instinctively crouched down, you heard bullets flying all around you, people screaming it wasn't until the bullets stopped and you heard a car burn rubber pulling away did you open your eyes. And when you did you saw an angel, it all made sense to you why you felt so attracted to him, you both carried the same light. Without a glimpse of doubt Kaoru put his body in front of yours to make sure no bullets hit you, but how is he still alive you wondered. Did any of them hit him? He turned his body towards you, looking you over briefly before tossing off his overcoat and glasses he sprinted after the car! "Holy shit"you whispered he was down the road before his jacket even landed on the ground. You called some guys for back up informing them of the drive by that just happened in the middle of the day "at least they do that shit at night where I'm from" you told Kizaki Kaoru's right hand man, when he picked you up "where are we going?" You asked him who was going in the opposite direction of which Kaoru ran he clears his throat "I am to always bring you to safety at any emergency, y/n" "huh? What about Kaoru? Doesn't he need you at his side? Don't worry about me." You tell him "mmmm well boss has requested this. If you are put in danger in any way, either him or myself must escort you back to safety. No one else can have this task, I could never go back on my word. I can only return to his side when I can confirm your safety." He tells you. Ah no point in arguing, you'll just lose. Things will move along quicker if you just behaved you figured. When you got back to the mansion you stayed waiting for Kaoru to return. Even though none of those bullets were fatal to him, he still blocked your body with his. That's what the ogre meant about guns not stopping a skilled fighter. It was fast but it sounded like multiple guns, semi automatics your Glock won't do shit on these fuckers.

You fell asleep downstairs waiting for him, and he came home drunk and woke you up. Waiting for your eyes to open he wraps his hands around the back of your neck pulling you in for a short kiss, you kissed him back and he began groping you a bit aggressively then kissing down your neck, unbuttoning your shirt letting your cleavage exposed he pulled your breast out from your bra and start sucking and massaging them looking up at you he takes off his glasses and tosses them aside, you're getting so wet as he leans up slowly and removes his jacket his lips meet your breast again "mmmh" you softly moan and he starts kissing and licking down your stomach and unbuttons your jeans with his mouth and then you hear your name being called from a distance and woke up  "y/n.... Y/nnnn are you ok?" He asks rubbing your shoulder. You stirred awake surely blushing and embarrassed you just had a wet dream about your boss and now he's standing in front of you drunk you can smell the liquor and deep down you feel your pussy tingling thinking about him touching you like that. "ME!? Im not the one who got shot up! Are YOU ok?!" You ask getting up looking him over "yeah just drunk, tired" he grunts while looking you up and down his voice trailing off. It was very subtle but he shakes his head before he turns to walk away "if you're ok, you can go home" he calls back walking down the hallway. "Hey wait!" You shout he stops and turns back towards you "Hmm?" "Kaoru.. thank you so much for protecting us" you say patting your belly lightly you smile up at him and he genuinely smiles back at you he reaches towards your face and you didn't flinch when he moves some of your hair behind your ear, you felt your face flush it felt so hot your ears were burning. You literally flinch when anyone reaches towards you unintentionally, Jack was the only person you knew wouldn't hurt you physically (sex is different of course) but now Kaoru your subconscious being trusts him. "my good luck charms kept me from deaths door" he simply says "your good luck charms?" You questioned he lets his hand falls from your ear to your shoulder "yes twins are good omens" he says. "Ok now I know you're drunk, I thought Japanese culture frowned upon twins?" You say raising an eyebrow he sighs "are you really going to sit here and argue with me after I got shot up today?" "Hmmm good point. I'll let you have this round then." You smirk he turns to walk off again . You squint your eyes at him "have a good evening."