Part 1

In the Leone Mansion morning chattering was going what was daily routine in the mansion.

The youngsters were getting ready for there highschools and colleges while the head of the mansion Alexander was checking some mails sitting in dinning room. Luciano was preparing breakfast while Lorenzo was sitting on dinning table scrolling on phone.

"Luca come fast u sleepyhead or I am leaving before you" said Lucas entering dinning room.
"Good morning everyone" said Matteo entering with Dante. Everyone replied to him.
Luciano came with everyone's breakfast.
"Where is Luca?" Asked Luciano.
"As usual late" replied Matteo.
" I am not always late" said Luca entering the room with messy hairs looks like he wake up just now.
" Yes u are. And why are u not ready for the school? " Asked Lorenzo.
"I am not going to school" replied Luca. Everyone looked at him.
"I am feeling sick today so decided to rest"he said casually
"With whose permission have u decided it"asked Luciano.
" With my own permission" said Luca coolly
" Just go to ur room get dressed and come back in 10 min" said Alexander who had enough of this tantrums has it was daily routine for them.
" But Alex"whining Luca
"Now" said Alexander sternly.
Luca went from there mumbling something. While other were just doing there work as it was there daily routine as Luca hates going to school and finds reasons to stay home.

After sometime Luca came dressed and all of them were having breakfast. Matteo Luca and Lucas were talking about some football match. Alexander was checking some mails. Luciano and Lorenzo were discussing something about mafia and Dante was scrolling through his phone.
" So boys how is school going on?" asked Alexander.
" Cool"" boring""as usual" came reply of Matteo Luca and Lucas.
"Dante how are u doing?" asked Lorenzo.
"Good" came short reply of Dante.
"Enzo when is ur study going to complete" asked Matteo.
" In about an year. But why are u asking" replied Lorenzo.
"Just like that to know when u will become doctor. So u know I can get injured with out any worry of seeing doctor" everyone looked at him like he is an alien.
" What, if he becomes doc I don't need to go hospital he can just check me at home it will save my time" replied Matteo looking at their looks.All of them wanted to say something but kept quiet as it is useless to speak to him.

After breakfast all when to there work or school.

After School the youngsters were back and were getting bored and were just sitting in living room. When Dante entered the house with bruises face and hand like he just had fight with someone. the other three boys went to him.

"Dante what happened to you?"" Did u had a fight"asked Luca and Lucas at the same time. Matteo went to get first aid box but Dante just went to his room angrily without any reply. The three boys understood he is still angry and just left the matter for their elder brothers to handle.

Time skip

It was Dinner time everyone was present there except of Dante. Alexander ordered one of the maid to call Dante.After sone time he came.

"So Dante you had a fight in the college"
asked Alexander to Dante everyone stoped eating and Dante just hummed in response.
"May I know the reason of the fight" asked Alexander.Dante just kept silent.
"Since u are not giving any reason of ur behaviour u are grounded and I want ur all electronics and car keys in my office."
Dante just kept silent and nodded his head.
It was not new for the boys Dante would always get in the fight and would not say anything when asked so now they are used to it.
After dinner everyone went to there room to sleep.
Alexander finished his work and went to sleep but was thinking the girls he miss them everyday. Not only him but others also.

Next day.

As usual everyone was present on dinning table eating their breakfast and talking or scrolling phone.
"What happened Matteo why are u quite today any problem" asked Lorenzo seeing Matteo quite which he never is.
It took everyone attention. Matteo just shrugged before answering.
"I just miss the girls " he said in slow voice but everyone heard it and stopped their breakfast.
They don't really talk about there sisters as it always a sensitive topic.
Everyone just stayed silent and and said "me too" which came as out together except for Dante he just stayed silent and left from there.

All day went just like that with everyone busy in there thought.

During dinner all of them were just sitting waiting for dinne and Alexander was quite happy than usual he had an announcement to make.

"So as I said I have a good news for u all "
Everyone become alert and listen carefully.
" So the new is that I got a call from California"
"what's good news in it" said Matteo cutting him.
"Do not interrupt ne while talking and listen quietly" said Alex "so as I was saying I got a call from California and they said they have Ariana and Amelia apparently Camila died in an accident so they were searching for the relatives of girls and they get to know about us. So the girls will be here tomorrow."
All the boys were too shocked to say anything.
"Are they really coming home " asked Matteo to confirm it.
"Yes they are" replied Alexander
"When did u get to know about it" asked Luciano"just before dinner" replied Alex.
"Finally they will be with us"" I can't wait to see them""we have to make rooms for them""how will they look"" will they like us" were the boys statements.
All of them were happy with the news.
"Okay, boys Matteo,Luca,Lucas and Dante I want you to prepare rooms for both the girls and Lorenzo U will pick the girls from airport tomorrow. Am I clear?" Asked Alexander.
All boys nodded

Suddenly Dante spoke

"What about Angelina?"...
________________________________________
So this was the first part hope u like it.
It was little boring but next part will be nice .