Part 2

"What about Angelina?" asked Dante.
All of then stopped talking.
" What about her" asked Luciano
"I mean shouldn't she be here to meet her twins. She also miss them" said Dante.
"Yes, I will call her school and see if she would like to come. It's been long since I have seen her" Alexander said.
"U leave it I will just call her and tell her anyways I was gonna call her today"Dante said
Everyone looked at him shocked cuz he never likes to speak to anyone and they suddenly realised that they haven't spoke to Angelina since long.
"What?" Asked Dante seeing everyone looking at him
"Nothing just suprised to see u talking to Angelina as u don't like to talk much" Lorenzo replied.Dante just rolled his eyes.
"And why do u need to call her?" Asked Luca.
"Became she is my sister and I like to if my sister is doing well or not so I call he every week" replied Dante mocking to all others as they don't really care about their youngest sister knowing or unknowingly.
"Ok as u wish just make sure she is here soon" said Alexander and Dante nodded.
Everyone also started thinking about her but than shrugged it and started having their and went to sleep.

Alexander's pov-

After knowing about mother or I say Camila dead I was not that affected since she was never close to us kids she was oly close to Amelia.So afterward getting the news of the girls coming back home I was very happy. Finally the family will be completed with the girls arrival.

After the girls were taken away we all were devasted but somehow managed ourselves but still we used to miss them.

Then after dad's dead everything became quite tough though our cousins and uncle helped us a lot I got involved in mafia and couldn't give much time to them. With time and help of my brothers our business as well as company started growing and reached this success.I am proud of it.

My brothers are my biggest support.
Luciano help in mafia and keep the boys in control when I am not there he is the mother of the family.

Lorenzo is going to be the doctor and is overprotective of all of us a health freak always scolds boys for there food habits and helps them when in trouble.

Dante is the angry head boy who has anger issues but loves his family a lot always fights with someone but is a very good fighter.he speaks very less and don't talk until talked to doesn't open up to anyone which I am worried about.

Then the three musketeers of the family the twins and Matteo they are the trouble makers of the family always cause trouble in school and home also.But they are the reason we still laugh in the house.Three of them are inseparable.

Luca is a obsessed with bikes and cars and is great racer while Lucas is good with technology he can hack into any device we want he is a smart kid and then come Matteo is like Clown of the family and is most sweet from all the boys.

Then comes the triplet girls of the family my sister.they were our lifeline.they 3 were quite different from each other .

Ariana was daddy's girl who use to roam around papa everywhere when he used to be home and was a tomboy not interested in dolls but outdoor games.

Amelia the was a girly girl who was closest to Camelia and would always stick to her only and doesn't play with other.

Now my Angelina she and me were the closest infact I was the one to name her just like her name she was a angel always sweet caring cheerful and bubbly.
She was the most beautiful baby with blue hazel eyes. she would always roam around me asking questions or just quietly sitting beside me watching me study.

she was quite mischievous but after her Twins were taken she became quite. I thought she wanted time but as time passed I became busy in my life and our bond wasn't like before.she still was cheerful bit not mischievous like before.

And after dad's dead things were really messed up so we decided to put her in boarding school for her safety after she went I became too busy and didn't had much time with her and we became distant. I don't even clearly remember spending time with her.
Somewhere in our own grief we forgot about Angelina.And today during dinner Dante's word made me guilty for not acknowledging her.

I wish I could just go back and change everything that has happened and we live like a happy family but I can't.
For now I must concentrate on Ariana and Amelia as they are coming home after many years.