Part 8

In Leone Mansion

Everyone was at home doing there own work except Dante. It was evening time. The youngsters of the family went to shopping today and returned just few minutes back.

Dante was out of station. Lorenzo was at hospital since yesterday night for some medical practice and just returned during lunch and then was sleeping since than.

Alexander and Luciano had taken  half day from work and were relaxing today.

Everyone was now present in the living room. Amelia and Matteo were telling their elder brothers about there shopping.
Luca and Lucas were complaining how the girls made them run behind them holding shopping bags.
Ariana was laughing at the boys complaining.
Lorenzo was listening to them sitting silently.
Luciano was drinking coffee and Alexander was checking his mail on his phone.

Just then doorbell rang Which takes everyone attention. One of the worker went to open the door. Everyone was curious to see who was at the door.

After few seconds worker came and without saying anything went to her work. Few footsteps were heard. It was clear that someone had came.

Then came a beautiful  girl who looked really cute even in casual joggers.
It was non other than Angelina who just entered the living room.

(Angelina outfit)

Ariana's pov

After doorbell rang few seconds later a very beautiful girl entered in the living room. She looked so cute even in her casual joggers.
For a second I was amazed by her beauty. She had a beautiful blue eyes just like Alexander and long brown hairs which are tied in a high ponytail. And just by her eye I knew she was Angelina. Because only she and Alexander have blue hazel eyes like our father in our family and secondly she looked so familiar.

I must say she had grown up beautifully. She was always the most beautiful in our family in childhood also. Even Amelia was nothing infront of her and I bet Amelia is surely gonna be jealous of her.

Thinking about her I remember Dante telling us she will be here today but I guess we all forget about it. Because none of my brother went to pick her up or prepared for her arrival. I felt little bad for her but it was a small matter.

She entered in living room looked at all and smiled a little and greeted us.
" Good evening everyone." She said awkwardly waving her right hand. She looked cute.

Everyone was silent. The elder brothers had little guilty look and the yonger were looking shocked and had blank face. While Amelia was just looking at her judging her.

Lorenzo was the one to break the silence
" Angelina, hey how you came? I mean I am sorry I forgot to pick you?" Lorenzo said with slightly sad look.