Buck. (Smut)

His lips press against mine. His kisses are passionate and hard. His hands go to my waist and mine are around his neck. We are currently outside my door.

He presses us so close together that I think our heat might make me pass out. We walk to the door and I open it. We never break the kiss. He picks me up and uses his foot to shut the door. Then he holds me against my door.

He goes down to kiss my neck which will definitely leave marks for tomorrow. I'll have to cover it up with foundation. His neck attacks are hard. I slightly let out a moan which makes his grip only me tighten.

My short dress goes down to above my knees. I can feel one hand going up and down my leg and the other is holding me up. His mouth reaches my collarbone and I can't take it anymore.

"Bucky please. I need you."

He looks up at me and smirks.

"I need you too, doll."

He carries me to my bed and lays me on my back. He climbs on top and we kiss some more. His kisses trail downwards to my shoulder. He then fidgets with the strap to my dress. He looks up at me and I nod.

My dress strap is peeled off my body and he pulls the dress off completely. I'm left in a matching underwear and bra set that's a red. Seeing this makes him smirk even more. He goes back to attacking my collarbone until he reaches my breasts.

He asks me for permission before unhooking my bra and taking it off. He takes a second to take me in then kiss my left breast. The right is being rubbed by his hand. I moan slightly which makes him attach me more. I can feel his legs and hips moving slowly. He wants it as bad as I do.

"Bucky. I know you are going slow but don't worry. You can take things faster."

He nods and goes down to my thighs. He starts at about my knee and kisses up stopping at my underwear. I nod approval and he takes them off. He admires me then begins to kiss my core. My hips buck up and he presses them down with his hand. I grip the sheets as he begins to lick me up and down.

My hips begin to buck more and more until I can't take it.

"Bucky please. God just shove something in already."

I see him peer up at me from my legs. Then I feel a finger in me. I grab his hair and start to pull a little bit. He goes in and out slowly at first letting me adjust. But then picks up speed. My hips buck and he can barely hold me down.

He adds another finger and goes faster. He is using his real hand and I'm impressed by his strength and speed. His metal arm is cold against my hips. As I look down at him I can tell he wants to so bad.

I raise his chin up to look at me. He slows his fingers down but doesn't stop them.

"Do it."

"Beg."

I glare at him. I chuckle.

"What?"

"You heard me. Beg. If you want it so bad show me that you do."

With that I accept his challenge. I let him take his fingers out and I flip him onto his back with me on top. I see in his eyes that he is worried but entertained. I remove his shirt and pants.

His underwear shows his bulge and I now give him a smirk. I press my hand against it and start to rub. His head flies back and his hands are gripping the sheets.

"Now who wants it bad," I say smartly.

His hips buck just up a bit. His head sits more up and he speaks.

"Take it off. Do what you want. I'm yours."

I consider it his defeat. I take his underwear off and it reveals his huge cock. I let my mouth down to the tip and lick around it. His hand is in my hair. I can tell he is trying not to pull me down.

He eventually gives in and pulls me down to take in his full size. I bob up and down until he moans. I smirk against his cock and he scoffs.

"Don't worry doll. I'll be smirking against you soon enough."

With that I bob faster. I have to try to control his hips but they end up bucking up into my face which pushes him further down my throat.

"Y/n. I'm about to come."

I let him out of my mouth and he flips me over. He lines himself up and pushed into me fully. I moan at his length in me. He thrusts slowly. His hands are by my head and my hands are scratching into his back.

"God," I mumble.

He smirks, "Praying to me already? Oh I've only just begun."

He thrust harder and faster. I moan loud enough that I think all the guest heard me. I don't care though. I've waited long enough for this. He thrusts in and out and continues for a while.

"Bucky I'm about to come."

His breathe becomes harder.

"Do it."

I'm shocked, "With you in me?"

He nods and I come with another hard thrust. He moans into my neck and begins to attack me with kisses again. He continues to thrust until he releases in me. He pulls out and flops beside me. His breathing is rough.

We are both sweaty. I lay my head on his chest. His hand goes to the back on my head and rubs my hair. He gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"You don't know how long I've wanting to do that with you."

I look to at him, "Then why didn't you say something before."

He shrugs and says, "I was scared. But tonight I felt confident and I'm glad we did what we have."

I nod and lean closer into his neck. I fall asleep on him and eventually he falls asleep too.