Happy you're gone.

*Brian's point of view*

So today was my first day alone, without Jordie, ever since the incident we haven't been talking much, I miss him but I know its for the best, I knew it wouldn't work out.

As for the incident, I feel like I can finally talk about it. We'd been staying at this hotel for a show and Jordie had come to stay with us and he had been a bit weird with me the weeks before hand, I decided to bring it up and he told me he had cheated, so in the heat of the moment I said it was over. He got up and stormed out of my room. Later on I went to check on him, I knocked on the door but it was open, I walked in and called for him and there was no reply. I walked into his room and that's when I saw him laying face down on the bed and on the wall he'd written 'my sweet prince, you are the one'. I ran over to him, rolled him over and called for an ambulance, he had attempted to slit his wrists, I stayed until they turned up and then I left, we haven't spoken since, but I've been told by friends he's OK.

I have a spot at a near by café and I'm going to be playing later, hopefully I get spotted, it's what I've always wanted, I could never have an office job, it's just not for me.

Anyway, I'm having to take the train. I hate public transport! I'm going to have to take it though because I don't have a ride anymore, it would have been Jordie but enough of him, I have to move on someday and I'm going today that day.

I've got my guitar set to go and I've got all of the songs sorted. I'm really hoping it goes well. Can it go as badly as last time? Anyway, I should get going. It's about time I get out and prepare myself for tonight, I'll update you later.
So long soulmates.

I'm thinking of that as the name for my fan base if and when I get to where I want to be.