1 : Dinner Night

I CHANGE SOME THINGSNIN THIS STORY BECAUSE I DONT FEEL BEYONCÉ BEING A BOTTOM PLS 😭

Y/N POV

I was the one who's a coward.

I was the one who gave up on Beyoncé.

-
Bel Air, Los Angeles, CA, USA
9:06 AM
Y/N's Residence
Sept. 4.

"mooommmm!" Bianca happily ran into Beyoncé's arms. She was holding a Teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers, i think that's for Bianca, i won't assume that's for me.

"i missed you baby" She talked in a low tired voice. Damn, is my baby sick? "Carry me up!" The six year old demanded.

"Kath, please go get my phone at the dresser please" My excuse so i can talk to Bey alone.

She's just wearing a pair of Ivy Park sweats... whatever they call it. I'm not a fan. You can tell she's not feeling good by how her voice sounds.

"Hey Love" She gave me the flowers that she's holding to me.

Been years....

"You sound tired, are you okay?" She nodded and took a seat on the couch. "I'm just picking her up like i promised her last weekend" she covered her mouth and sneezed.

"That condition is getting bad Beyoncé" i grabbed a tissue on the coffee table and wiped her mouth and nose. She looked at me and smiled "I can do it, thank you"

She have allergies that mostly we don't know where she get it from. Sometimes she gets it on the water she drink, the air, etc. So maybe the sneezing comes from those things.

"I just need a jasmine tea-"

"you know damn well you're allergic to that scent Beyoncé" I crossed my arms around my chest and she chuckled leaning forward to me. "how's you and your boyfriend?"

"who-" I scrunched my face at her.

"mommy i cant find your phone!"

"it's here already"

"go get your backpack, your mama is waiting" She huffed and i gave her a look "now kathryss...".

"I want to take a nap first!!"

"can you not shout" I said and when i looked at the couch Beyoncé wasn't there anymore, the bitch got in my room real quick.

"wha- why in the world are you here!?" Bianca then got on the bed with her and stuffed her face on Beyoncé's chest. Excuse me, that's my plac- whatever.

"mommy let's take a nap with mama" My six year old is a bitch sometimes right. But, no im not going to take a nap with them.

"I'm going to read a book, you go sleep with your mom" I left the room and let them cuddle in my bed. I don't care that much when it comes to my baby girl.

While they was taking a nap or whatever, i made myself a cup of iced coffee and a toast. Since it's 9:44 now, it's still considered as breakfast.

I'm admitting, my focus wasn't on the book. I was thinking about Beyoncé. What would be my life if i still have her.

"y/n" I was in a trance and i didnt notice Beyoncé calling my name. "y/n y/mn" she called me again and tapped my shoulder.

"oh hey" i looked at her closing the book. "I'm going now, Bianca is sleeping so good, i couldn't wake her up"

"I'll go wake her up for you" I said getting up on my seat "no no, I'll pick you two up for dinner soooo yeah? later maybe?" For what?

"why? i mean for what?" I said in a rude tone, but i didn't mean to. "it's my birthday and i thought about having dinner with you and Bianks since Kelly,Solange my cousins are in New York and my parents were at Houston since last week".