2 : Baby 2

Y/N POV
11:23 AM
y/n's Office
Sept. 8

This is a verry terrible day, I woke up throwing up. I need to go to work too.

"can you please say yes?"  beyoncé and asking me for a lunch date in my office is a distraction for my work. "I'll think about it" i said all eyes on my computer and not looking at her.

She came here and bought me flowers, lunch and chocolates. She's so sweeeeetttt!!

"I'm workinggg" I said with an attitude. "text me when you finally decided" i nodded and she exited my office but she peeped a little. "you sound like Bianca by the way" She continued to walked and i can hear her cracking. She's super loud like her daughter.

I dialed Robyn's number and she answered. "hey sis-"

"GET YOUR SISTER IN LAW SHES- OW! ONIKAAA" Are they serious right now-

"what happened again this time" Maybe Robyn forgot to pick up their daughter from school.

"she didn't take her daughter to school today y/n"  I'm just so sure she's beating robs ass right now.

I pressed the end button because i know this will be hell.

Then, I grabbed my bag and got out of my office. "Mrs. Knowlessss" My personal assistant / Bestfriend Lauren entered my office without a knock. What does she want?

"Uhhhhh BeyBey was here earlier?" I rolled my eyes at her and continued cleaning my desk. "Can you knock?"

"and yes nat, she's here a while ago" I said picking up my bag "now, i will excuse myself so i could go to my sister's house" i said smiling.

"okay, you have a dentist appointment with Bianca later at 2PM"  I nodded at her and gave her 200 dollars "do not say anything about Beyoncé visiting me" She smiled grabbing the 200 bucks.

I walked through the parking lot and saw Beys car still parked. "See...i know you going to say yes!" I covered her mouth because shes so loud and her voice is echoing in the damn parking lot. "Get in my lady" she opened the door for me and i hold on to her hand getting in.

"Red lobster?" She asked me smiling

"Robyn and Onikas House"

She didn't say anything and just drove away.

I started to fall asleep because i was really tired. Bianca stayed awake last night. When i say she stayed awake, she didn't really sleep untill 5..

"You look really beautiful on jeans and some white tee y/n" She said smiling while her eyes glued on the road. "thank you bey"

"oh, can you please give this to Robyn later?" She handled me a red shoe box. "you can go in there to give this to her"

She got out of the car holding the box and walking towards the door "Go knock for me, i need to answer this call"

I excused myself because Bianca's teacher called me and said that she needed to get picked up at 12 because they were getting out early today at school.

-
"heyyy love birdssss" Bey said entering their room. They were asleep.

"go awayyy" Nicki said throwing a pillow at us. "no cause earlier you was beating her ass Tanya" I said picking the pillow up.

"that was earlier"

"omg toxic, rob i have something for you" She said throwing the shoebox at Robyn. "omg shut up, you toxic too" She said opening the box.

"omg, thank you beyyyy" It wasn't shoes, it's a shoebox full of weed. "drug addicts.. get out" Onika said hiding under the covers. "love you"

Me, Rob and Bey said together and got out of their room. "So, what's the plan sis ?"