17 : My Bestfriend

Bey's Pov

Hehe i had the helicopter and landed on my wife's big big big backyard..We talked and told her i was sorry... last night.

She admitted that she was childish to that small thing happend to me  and Cici on the Grammys. Y/n didnt know that she was married to this football guy. But whatever, shes an ex and my focus was on Y/n and the kids.

I think Sir is terrified of me now. We used to be bestfriends but now he wont talk. Its been three days.

"Can you talk to mama now?"

He was playing with his new dino teddy i bought him. I wasn't bribing him, its a gift.

"no one yelled at him ever in his exsitence, just you. Know that right?"

"yea" I sighed.

Y/n has this thing where she talk grown up shit to me and it feels like she's becoming mama tina, its scary.

Maybe old people are just like that.

"Listen, Sir is a very sensitive little sunshine just like me, and the most understanding boy you know in your life bey" She paused and looked in my eyes.

"Sir is Sir. He keeps everyone in line and makes everyone happy. But, why you yelled at him?"

"I was mad at that day, I didn't get the feature with Eminem and I didnt got a nomination at the VMA's then, you wasn't talking to me and you was kinda bitc-"

"Say it to my face Beyoncé, say it"

"no but, i need to clear my mind at that time so i played the game then he was-"

"i was just asking for mama to sign my book since you was busy talking to auntie nicki" He finally talked.

"aww baby, come here" Y/n opened her arms and Sir came to her.

I see what i did, i was wrong for that.

"its getting late now baby, im going to put him on his sleep okay?"

I nodded looking at the boy. I used to tuck him in for his bedtime and now...

_

"Bey? can i come in?"  In the middle of the night. Really.

"yea who's at the door?" I asked.

"Your Mother in-law"

Oh shit im dead.

"ye- yeah co- come in"  Im shaking rn.

"I know what happened"

"look mom, im so sorry i didn't mean to-"

"He told me anything"

He?

"He?"

"yup, Sir told me anything. He misses you Beyoncé. Your book stories and bedtime lullaby"

"He's not asleep as if of now, go help your wife. She's struggling to put him to sleep"

So i did what mama Monica said, I walked to the end of the hallway and knocked on his room.

"Come in"  The little boy said.

"hey you not sleep yet buddy?".

"not yet but mommy is"

Yeah, Y/n was sleep on his bed,  like knocked down.

"mommy is a heavy sleeper person so"

I got on his left side and hugged him. This bed is big as the king size bed Y/n had on her room in this house. The three of us actually fit on the bed comfortably.

" i hug you mama"

"okay go ahead"

He sniffed my chest and had his little arm on my side.

"i missed you my love"