Chapter 5 / made up

( New character alert! He has the Ability to see things unseeable to the human eye, Shape shifting, and mind control )

Brian p.o.v

"Yeah, I understand ma. I won't be late don't worry! Thank you so much again for letting me go to this school. I knew that the Wittman family needed help stopping these villains. I'll blend right in." I say to my teary eye parents and balling sister.

Yasmin was my younger sister. I'm her role model. We did everything together. I protected her and I know that one day she will protect me.

This was my first solo mission. The Hero league asked me, ME! Brian Lee Lang to go on a mission to find one of the most dangerous villains in the villain league.

I was beyond excited, I was going to bring my A game.

"Don't be late to school now, Brian. Just because you're on a mission doesn't mean you can blow off your classes!" My mom says as she gets on her tip toes to kiss me goodbye.

I nod my head and go for the door, I take one last look at my family and head out. Right before I headed out the door, I felt a tug on my shirt. "Don't go." Yasmin says to me as tears were going down her face.

I sighed and Pat her head. "Yas, I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I promise I'll come back. Then I'll tell you all about the mission okay?" I say to her and she hugs me tightly.

She lets go finally and nods her head. I smile at her and then finally head to school.

-

I look around the school and I'm honestly amazed. So this is what Public school looks like. Better then expected. I think to myself.

"Hey! My names Hartley. You must be Brian. I'm going to be your school tour guide today!" A girl in a bright yellow hat says to me with a very wide smile.

"Thanks, but no thanks.. I am fully capable of finding my classes on my own..." I say to her and that causes her to frown a little. "See I told you Hartley, not everyone is going to want to be welcomed to school.." A beautiful voice says.

I turn around and I'm shocked completely and taken back at what my eyes are seeing. Behind me was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. With her long wavy hair and big brown eyes I could just loose myself in. She wore a dark purple shirt and a skirt. I was at loss of words when I saw her.

She looks at me for a few seconds then looks at me disgusted. "Can I help you? Why are you staring at me." She says and I shake my head embarrassed.

"My apologize Angel, my name is Brian." I say to her attempting to flirt. She looks at me normal this time, but still has her guard up.

"My name isn't Angel.. it's Amy. Also I didn't ask your name either so.. anyways." She replies back and I smirk at her comment. I definitely like this one.

"Feisty girl I see, well, I must be heading to class now. I hope to see more of you soon Amy." I say to her and wink at her, I walk past both Amy and that other girl Hartley I think and attempt to walk to class.

I finally find my class within a few minutes.

I knew that this wasn't going to be rocket science... I had a minute to spare before the bell rang so most of the seats were already taken.

Luckily there was a seat empty in the back. I took the seat and sighed. I took out my things and soon enough the bell rang for class. The teacher began her lesson and I did my best to pay attention.

In fact I got so lost in focusing, I didn't even hear a tap on my desk, I look up to see who it was and I was pleasantly surprised to see the Angel.

"Hello Angel." I say to her looking up at her and smirking. She rolls her eyes at me, "this is my seat." She says. I chuckle a little and look around the desk. "I don't see your name on it." I say to her and she glares at me with her arms crossed.

She huffs and before the teacher could see she just sits down next to me. She didn't even have a backpack with her either. Which I wasn't surprised at all.

I tried paying attention again but all I could hear is obnoxious chewing from next to me. I look over at Amy and see that she's chomping on gum while looking at her phone on her desk.

I roll my eyes at her and say "Chew any louder?" This causes her to look at me and narrow her eyes. "Yeah I can actually." Is all she says and then starts chomping away even louder.

This slightly ticked me off and I slumped in my seat.

"You two, in the back. See me after class." The teacher says as she points to the both of us and causes all the students to look at us.

Can this day get any better..

The class ends and Amy and I stay after class.

"Why were you two flirting in my classroom?" The teacher asks as she folds her arms to her chest and looks at us disappointed.

Amy's eyes go wide and she gasps, I chuckle and smirk at her response. "Ew! I was not flirting with him. He was just being mean to me!" She says and I look at her looking at me.

I give her a small smile, "you look so cute when you're upset." I say to her and this causes her to gag. The teacher just rolls her eyes at us.

"Whatever, just don't do this again in class okay. Plus, aren't you new?" The teacher asks me and I nod my head.

"Perfect! Why don't you take this chemistry to good use and show Brian around Amy." The teacher asks her and she immediately shakes her head no.

"Oh, she will. Thank you! Bye!" I say to her and walk towards the door. Amy follows closely behind me.

"I am not showing you around!" She protests and I ignore her. "What's your next class?" I ask her and she huffs. "Science." She says, "same" I reply back.

She rolls her eyes and I follow her to our next class.