Crystal, are you okay?

"Oh boy!oh boy!oh boy! I'm so excited for the christmas!" Carol said while jumping like a rabbit.
"But isn't it after 5 months?" Biana said while lifting her face from the book.
"Oh. Yeah. But it's alright. We can be excited about it from now." Carol said.
"Princess Biana! Princess Carol! It's an emergency! Princess Crystal-" A maid was about to describe the situation but a loud thud from outside caught their attention.
"Oh boy. Not again." Both princesses said in unison and ran outside of the castle. There she was, wearing a blue short gown decorated with some rhinestones, covered with snow. Only her coffee brown hair caught both princesses' attention.
"Crystal, are you okay?" Both princesses shouted while running towards her. Suddenly a girl burst up through the snow and under the brown-haired girl, a red camellia was standing on its own. Both princesses sighed, laughed a little and said in unison," Now what have you done Crystal?"
Princess Crystal smile to both princesses and said in an exciting tone," Look sister! I saved this poor thing from cold."
"Oh darling crystal! You are such a kind hearted. Your sisters are so proud of you." Princess Carol said while dusting snow of princess Crystal. Princess Biana helped her and said," Yeah. You saved the camellia. It's actually pretty rare here and it might be the first camellia of the season because everyone knows that every first flower of every season blooms near the castle."
"And that's why I saved it from cold snow. Can I keep it in my flower room?" Princess Crystal asked with pleading eyes. "Of course you can! It's your flower room after all. Mother would be very happy about you saving the first flower and preserving in your flower room." Princess Biana answered politely.
As the princesses were heading towards back to the castle, they heard some sounds behind them. They turned around to see princess Hana, step-daughter of the king. "What do you want now Hana?" Princess Biana asked with an irritated tone. Princess Hana said with an emotionless face, "why are you wasting your time over an useless thing? It's gonna be dry anyways." "YOU-" Princess Carol was about say something but cut off by princess Crystal, "Cause I know it's a living being too, just like us, and I think it has a right to live longer too. And I don't think I'm suppose to give you any explanation about my own business. Let's go sisters." And with that being said, the princesses headed back to the castle leaving princess Hana all alone.