What's with the bookshelf?

It's was a bright Sunday. All the boys were sleeping except Isaac. He was quietly reading a book, sitting on a chair near the window. Cold breeze was blowing and hitting on his face.  As the clock showed it's 11am, Isaac got up from his chair and went to wake those three sleepy heads.
"Hey boys! Wake up~ it's 11 in the morning. Come on wake up!" Isaac said while shaking Jocosa. Jocosa started moving a bit, but Lucas didn't bother to move and Clay stayed unbothered as well. "What time is it again?" Jocosa said with a sleepy tone, peeking from the blanket. "It's 11am your highness. Now would you please WAKE UP?!!!" Isaac slowly turned his sarcastic tone to dom-mom tone. Jocosa flinched a bit and sat up on the bed. Rubbing his eyes, Jocosa asked,"What day is it?" "Am I your personal clock and calender?!" Isaac asked with an irritated tone. "Come on! Tell me what day is it and please make me a coffee" Jocosa said while going to the bathroom. "It's Sunday." Isaac replied, going towards the kitchen. Clay suddenly woke up as he heard the word Sunday. "Sunday?! Library day!!!!" Clay exclaimed.
~time skip~
Four boys are walking towards a pretty old bookshop. As they were entering, Jocosa said,"You know Clay you should stop calling this shop a library." Clay stopped his excitement like a princess and glared at Jocosa, "Did you say something?" Jocosa backed away and said,"Alright chill out. I'm just kidding." "Okay guys, no fighting. Be good boys and don't make any fuss." All three of them answered in unison,"Okay mama Isaac!"
Jocosa and Isaac were bickering about taking the window seat, Lucas calmly choose a seat and fell asleep. Meanwhile in the corner of the shop, Clay was sitting with a book called Flatland by Edwin Abbott Abbott. It's one of his favourite books. Every Sunday when all the boys come here, Clay have to read this book atleast once. Clay usually don't like this type of fictional stuff. But in books, fiction is like one of his loving genre.
~time skip~
It's 6pm now. All the boys are ready to head home. As Clay was placing the last book on the shelf, he heard a book - slidding sound. He was about to look at the direction, but Isaac hurried him to go home. They were about to head out when Lucas suddenly asked while pointing towards the previous shelf,"What's with the bookshelf?"