Part- 8

Arnav and Khushi were in their own world, they failed to notice the shadow,hiding and burning in jealousy.

“Accha now go,if anyone sees you it will become a problem.” Khushi said,coming out of the hug.

“Chii, one should learn how to spoil perfect romantic times only from you.”Arnav commented dramatically.
Khushi pulled his cheeks,”Don’t be so dramatic,Lard governor.”
Arnav twisted his lips annoyingly.
“Go now.” Khushi pushed him.

“Accha I will, but after one last hug and kiss.” He pulled her back and hugged tightly and kissed her.

Next day-

Arnav and Khushi were in the class and both were in the same bench.
While the class was going on, Arnav was holding Khushi’s hand down the desk.

“Arnav, You know right,you are holding my hand, not the desk.” Khushi whispered, gritting her teeth.
Arnav mumbles,”One should learn how to kill romance from you only.” He looks at the board grumpily.

Khushi giggles seeing it.

Next day morning, Arnav along with his friends were sitting on the ground. Lover boy was waiting for his love.
Just then he saw Khushi and Shagun getting down from the auto, with their luggages.

Arnav rushed to them to know what happened,”Oh hello! What happened early in the morning you came here and that also with your whole luggage.”

Khushi smiles at him sadly.
“Hmm our house owner had asked us to leave from there.As his daughter’s marriage is fixed and he needs more space.” Shagun answered

“Huh? which owner will do like this and as much as i know about your owner, he already has a farm house and many more places to celebrate his daughter’s marriage.” Akash said.

Arnav looked at Khushi doubtedly.

“Haan, we also know that. But we can’t question him back na. So I thought about shifting to the hostel.” Shagun said, seeing their confused faces.

“I was going to question him back, but she stopped me.” Khushi mumbled loudly.

“That is what I am thinking. Who can stop your question bank!”Shyam mocked her

They settled in their hostel room within 2 hours and Arnav took Khushi with him leaving Shagun alone in the room.

Arnav took Khushi to their favorite spot in their college.

Sitting on the bench beside her,”Come on now tell me what is the matter?For this sudden change of place.”
Khushi frowned looking at him,”Already told na.” she replied, eating her jalebi.

“But I think there is more to it.” Arnav said, crossing his hands.

Khushi sighs,” To say the truth. I am also feeling the same.”

“Means,you don’t know what it is?”

“Nope! I don’t know. I tried asking Di. But she shut my mouth giving the same answer. Owner daughter's wedding blah blah…”Khushi said, wiping out her mouth.

“Ahh why did you wipe your mouth? I would have done it my way na.”Arnav asked naughtily.

Khushi looked at his naughty smile and replied,” Lord governor, don't forget we are in public.”

“But there is no one here and our  PDA is not new to us or this college.” Saying Arnav pulls her into a hug.

“What the!” Khushi uttered while struggling in his arms.

“After marriage also will you keep struggling like this only.”Khushi stops struggling and looks at him.

“Who said that?”Khushi questioned him.
“Your these actions,”Arnav replied.

Khushi looked at him and holded her hands ."Very funny"
Arnav smiled at her.

After some days the Youth festival started and Khushi was participating in singing.
One day, while she was in a practice room, someone locked the room from outside, which she didn't notice.
Sometime later, smoke erupted in the room, Khushi tried to run away from the room, but noticed the room has been locked.

She looked around the whole room and goes to the windows and shouted from it,"HELP HELP…"
"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP"
She was coughing because of the smoke.

Arnav who was in the class felt uneasy, so he came out and thought,'Why I am feeling like Khushi is in some danger?'

He thought to check her by himself, so he went towards her practice room.

On reaching the room, he noticed the lock outside, "The room is locked! But where did Khushi go?"

He thought of checking her in the canteen, but he felt a strong pull and his heart also started to beat fast.

"Why am I feeling like this? Is Khushi locked in the room?" He touched the door.

"Khushi…Khushi…Jaan…" He shouted for her.
He went by the window's side and the scene he saw shocked him to the core. There he saw Khushi fallen down unconsciously on the floor.

Coming back to the door again, he tried his best to break it. Finally, the door broke. Arnav immediately rushed to Khushi and took her in his lap.

Patting her cheeks he tried to wake her up, "Khushi…Khushi…Jaan…Jaan…Please open your eyes. You are worrying me, Jaan. Please open your eyes. Your Arnav is here na. Please open your eyes."

He got scared seeing her not opening her eyes.
Then he stood with her in his arms and rushed her to the hospital at their university.

"Because of the smoke, she inhaled and also of the tiredness she fainted. In half an hour she will regain consciousness. Take care." Doctor said and injected Khushi.

Arnav sat beside her, while caressing her hair.

He got a call from Akash asking about his whereabouts.
"We are in the hospital at our university. You come here along with Shyam. I will explain to you then."

After some time,"Thank God! You reached in time and saved her." Akash exclaimed.

"I will always be beside her to safeguard her." He kisses her forehead with lots of love.

Unknown to them someone was following them and they had seen everything that happened.
'Arghh'
The person smiled evilly and,"We will see whether you will always be beside her to save her not,Arnav. Today she got saved. But I can't say what will happen tomorrow."

New cover ♥️✨️

New cover ♥️✨️