part 5

This chapter is dedicated to ThE_nAtUrE_pro
imsrishti
ElaraGizelle

Prabha    Said "Nothing just like that " shrugging her shoulders. 

Kanta looked at her suspiciously but later shrugged her thoughts and let go of it. 

Next day morning : 

Arnav is taking his jaan to the washroom to bathe. Khushi being shy started to wiggle in his hands .
"Jaan stop swimming in the air otherwise we both will fall down "
Khushi stopped wiggling and pouted her mouth .
Arnav pecked her mouth and made her stand on her feet. He tied her bathrobe .
He then made her sit on the table and started to apply shampoo on her hair. Taking his own time he started massaging her scalp .
Khushi is playing with bubbles and foam .While washing her hair he said "I love your hair jaan .So long ,So smooth and soft. Today I will braid your hair. You just sit and watch that and from now onwards I will only wash your hair like now ."
Khushi was shocked listening to this .
Arnav chuckled seeing her face.
Later cleaning her hair he helped her wear her clothes and again lifting her in his hands he took her out of the washroom. 
Making her sit near the dressing table he started to wipe her hair .
Later when he started to comb her hair she signed him "Today i want my hair to be  braided like a frozen princess . In the frozen princess  I loved her braid style I want like that "
Arnav raised his eyebrows and said "Okiee ".
Saying he started to braid her hair .
Finally he braided her hair like how she wants .
Later they both went downstairs for breakfast .
In the downstairs Nani complimented khushi "Arey khushi bitiya your hair style is beautiful ".
Khushi shied ,Arnav said smiling proudly "That credit goes to her lovely husband Arnav Singh Raizada Nani. "
Nani smiled as she knew that sometimes Arnav only makes his jaan ready .
Whereas kanta and prabha were shocked by this new information. 
Prabha asked shockingly "Kya arnav beta you braided for your wife ?"

Arnav nodded his head shrugging as it is just a matter of his love he always does .
Latet after eating breakfast, Arshi went to their room .
Khushi started to write her book and , about Arnav, do I want to say what he is doing ?As usual sending and checking mails by stealing glances at his jaan voluntarily  who is busy in her work .

After some months, Prabha is living with raizadas only in shantivan. 

Today is karva chauth as per tradition khushi is fasting for her love ,for her arnav ji .
Arnav is as usual behind his wife worrying she may fall ill .
"Baby you are already fasting don't do these works ,HP and other workers will take care of it .You just sit beside me ."said Arnav, wiping away her sweat .
Not giving any thought to his words she went on working .
Seeing her not listening to his words he suddenly took in his strong and protective arms and rushed to their bedroom. 
Not giving heed to her wiggling. Making her lay on the bed he also slid beside her and taking in his protective arms patting her head asked her to sleep "Jaan sleep for some time .from morning you were running here and there like a rabbit .Just take a small nap for some time .In the evening you have to look beautiful ".
Signing she closed her eyes along with him.

Later in the evening after waking up from nap to search something khushi went to the store room .There something unexpected happened. 

Next chapter:
Fire 🔥 in ..store room.

Here is the next update guys don't forget to vote and comment .