part 3

After  getting  ready, Arshi  went  downstairs.

Downstairs  at  temple :

(From  now  I  will  write  kanta  as  badi dadi.)

Badi  dadi  asked  khushi  to  sing  aarthi song "Khushi  sing  aarti  song  ".(Aarti gao khushi)

Arnav  then  played  the  recording  and  said  " Problem  solved  badi dadi. Khushi  is  singing  now. "
Badi dadi  asked  " Chote  what  are  you  saying?  you  are  playing  the  recorded  one. But  I  asked  khushi  to  sing  . why? She  has  a  throat  problem. "
(Chote tum kya keh rahe ho? Tum record kia hua baja rahe ho. Par mene khushi ko gane ko kaha. Kyu?uska gala kharab hai kya?)

Arnav  said  side hugging  khushi  "Sorry  to  disappoint  you  badi dadi. But  khushi  can't  sing. "

Badi dadi  asked, raising  her  eyebrows, "Why  can't  she  sing? ".(kyu vo ga nahi sakti?)

Arnav  said  looking  at  khushi  who  is  downcasting  her  eyes " Because   she  can't  talk. She  lost  her  voice  in  one  accident. "

Badi  dadi  was shocked  listening to this.

Badi  dadi  said  with  shock  "What  ".(kya?)

Arnav  said  " Yes  badi  dadi  you  heard  me  right . She  can't   talk . She  lost  her  voice  when  we  went  on a trip  to  Gujarat. "

Khushi   ran  to  her  room   crying  remembering  the  incident.

Nani  said   "Chote "

Arnav  said  "Don't  worry  nani  she  will  be  fine . I  will  console  her . "saying  he  went  to  their  room.

In Arshi 's  room :

Khushi  is  crying and burying  her  face  on the pillow.

Arnav   entered  the  room  and  sat  on  bed  and  called  her  lovingly, caressing  her  hair " Jaan ".

Khushi  hugged  him  tightly  the  minute  Arnav  called  her  and  cried  bitterly.

Arnav   consoled  her by saying  sweet  nothings  in  her  ear  "shh  shh  jaan. Don't  remember  that . I am  here  with  you. You  no need  to  relive  past  memories  again. Ok. Shh  shh. "

Cupping her  cheeks  he  kissed  her  tears  and  said  huskily  " I  LOVE  YOU. "

Khushi  hugged  him  shyly.

Breaking  the  hug  he  wiped  her  tears  and  said  "Go  and   wash your  face. We  will  go  downstairs. "

After  some  time  they  went  downstairs .
Badi  dadi  asked  forgiveness from  khushi  "Forgive  me  beta  I am  sorry ".(muje maf karna beta)

(From  now  khushi  dialogues  in  signed  language  will  be  in  italic)

Khushi  said  sign language " No no  badi dadi. You  no  need  to  ask  forgiveness. You  don't  know  about  me, that's  why  you  said  that  .

Badi  dadi  looked  at  Arnav   not understanding  what Khushi  said  .

Arnav  said   "She is  saying  you  no  need  to  ask  forgiveness. You  don't  know  about  her  . That's  why  you  said  to  sing to her. "

Badi dadi  smiled  and  blessed  khushi. And  she  gave  their  ancestors  bangles  to  khushi. Khushi  looked  at  Arnav  hesitatingly  to  take  or  not  to  take  .