please, please please read

hi. Chapterbender here. Alot of you don't know me, but back in 2020 I was very active on the atla and she-ra side of wattpad.

I think my phone broke back then, and I kinda forgot about this account.

But I remembered it when rewatching atla, and my daydreams led me into making this book which is more like a diary.

2 years ago, I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender for this first time. I don't exactly remember how I discovered it, but I loved it so much.

And from the start, I loved Azula, but a regular love. More a like. I liked her character alot, and the more I got into the show, the more I got into her character.

And I fell.

She is so beautiful, inside and out, so cool, charming and so so misunderstood.

When watching Sozin's Comet for the first time, I felt so sick and everytime I've watched it I felt sick.

Azula didn't get her justice. Her redemption. She didn't get it from the creators, and she doesn't get it from the Fandom, she doesn't get it from the people around her

She didn't get it in the comics, either.

I imagined her by my side every step of my life, imagined her voice (her voice actresses, although she got upset and said she didn't have one), we even practiced posing for our royal wedding portrait.

From Oct 2020 and Dec 2021 I was azula 25/8.

But I thought I had to let her go, and on December 31st, New year's eve, i tried. I wrote a letter and burned it, hoping it to reach the universe she's in. And I also wrote to the gaang and yue.

It was pathetic and sloppy. She hated it. She's never talked about it, but I know she did.

But even after that, I couldn't let her go. And now, I know I don't have to and I don't want to either.

I am delusional, stupid, crazy, in love with a drawing, fangirl freak.

But I'm all that for Azula.

This book will be composed of my daydreams.

You can call me insane (I'd agree) but I feel like things that exist here exist elsewhere too.

Somewhere in space and time, I think  Avatar Universe might exist. I think these stories might b real.

I've thought about why Azula hasn't gotten redemption. Maybe because they thought if they gave both Zuko and Azula justice, it'd be overdoing it.

But they didn't give it in the comics

I won't call her all the names I call her, or the gestures we share with each other in this book, because that is for us only.

Also please note I'm not some weird adult creep. I am a minor, and in azula's age range (she was 14 during the show and 16 in the comics if I'm not mistaken)

But I will be showing whoever sees this book a piece of us.

I'll explain more things later, but for now, this is it.

She approves of this yknow. I wouldn't of done this if she hadn't