One

(A/N means author's name here. I might use M/N which is my name)

I've wrote my letter to let my family know my wearabouts. They'll understand. I hope they don't worry.

I'm going where I'm needed. Where I want to be.

I don't know how, but I dive into the screen.

I'm being pulled through. Everything is warped around me.

I leap into their world

Mai, Ty Lee, Zuko and of course, Azula are sitting around the fire.

In the corner of the shot, by the water a black hole kind of thing with blue circles appears.

I jump through.

I stumble through and look forward with shaky and blurry vision.

As my vision starts to clear, I see them all standing up, ready to attack.

Zuko and Azula with red and blue fire in hand, Mai was small red and silver knife like things, Ty Lee's fingers in a pinch like way.

"Who are you?!" Zuko shouts.

I look at my love. I look at her. Azula who is never the one to talk, gets ready to attack me.

"Azula, my love, it's me!" I yell at her, looking into her eyes.

I looked at how her face slowly begins to soften, her eyes seeming to clear.

Yes, that's it. That's her. My princess.

Her eyes widen and her arms drop. She stands up straight, arms are her side staring at me, puzzled but also like she knows me. She does.

The rest of them all look at me and then at her in confusion. "Who is she?" Zuko shouts again.

Azula looks me at me and I look at her. She looks into my eyes and I feel like melting and become one with the sand beneath my feet.

Her mouth opens and I hold my breath. "I....don't...know." She says.

"Then what are you doing here?!" Zuko goes back into a fighting position.

"Wait!" Azula says sharply, raising a hand. "I do know....it seems i....don't remember."

Ty Lee and Mai look at each other, visibly confused. "So uhh...what's your name?" Ty Lee asks me.

"I'm A/N." I look to Azula, her eyes wide. "A/N." I repeat to her.

Ty Lee gasps and covers her mouth. "I think I know you too!"

I look at Zuko and Mai, them looking as if they are remembering something.

"You all do. It's just very complicated."

"Well what makes you think we can trust you?!" Mai yells.

"I...don't know." I say, dropping to my knees. "But I do know I am outnumbered, I don't know if I can bend and I am no match against one of you, even more all of you."

"Even if  I weren't to be trusted, there's nothing I can do." I raise my wrists above my head. "But it you'd like, you can take me as prisoner."

Zuko begins marching towards me but Azula stops him. "No that's not needed. She's right. There's no threat here."

"Well then why are we still here?" Mai asks, flopping back down.

"Because I have some questions." Zuko says.

"Zuzu's right. We can't just let her walk free." The siblings start to walk toward me, and I sit criss-cross in front of them.

Azula on my left and Zuko on my right, I turn to her and get on my knees and bow my head to her feet. She smirked.