🔥🐱{It Begins}🐱🔥

"Ugh.."I woke up in a tight space barely enough to move my arms,I pushed my arms against the lid but nothing was it sealed with magic!?
I then heard a voice.

"I gotta be fast" I heard the voice said what did they mean "Ugh..fine I'll just have to use my secret weapon!" I then felt heat blast the lid and i fell out of it,I looked up to see....

"A ferret…?"The girl said as she got up
"I AM NOT A FERRET WHAT THE HELL EVEN IS THAT!?I AM THE GREAT GRIM!" Grim introduced the girl got up "You're not supposed to be up right now" the girl got confused and started to look around her surroundings she was the type to read their surroundings to and quick to understand things.
"Give Me Your Clothes!"she looked shocked "What no way!I'll be naked!"

Y/n pov:
Was this cat serious!?Give him my clothes?!"I Was meant for this school but the dark carriage never came I waited and waited but nothing!"I felt pity for the little guy for a sec.
FOR A SEC it doesn't change the fact that he wants my clothes "If you aren't gonna give me them than I'll just take it by Force!!" a fireball blew right past me I looked at the exit and looked back at grim…
"BYE!"I ran to the door and didn't look behind that's the first mistake you make in a horror movie! I ran through halls for what felt like forever.

Finally I stopped at a library with floating books I didn't have time to question it,I soon stopped at a dead end as I fell to the ground panting I turned around and saw Grim looking at me with smoke coming from his mouth "You really think you can escape my nose huh human!?" I braced for a fireball when I heard a crackling noise of a Belt of some kind.

"There you are!you just couldn't wait could you!"I just stared at him,I have a feeling I won't be liking this guy very very soon "Can you not control your familiar!?" is this guy stupid or is he stupid!?"He's not my familiar." he than rolled his eyes or well dots for eyes "Sure Sure that's what all the troublemakers say" yep don't like him…

"Shoot We're Late!"he said as he dragged me out the door with the monster in his hands with muffled screams "Wait where am i?" he looked at me while running "Hmm?are you still confused from the teleportation spell?" Oh idk maybe I am if I am asking you that if I'm supposed to know where I am!

After Explaining...

Oh NRC I think I recall something like that but maybe the teleportation spell is still making me confused...

Meanwhile...
"Is that all the first years?" A red hair asked than turned around "Those Who Were Chosen To Be In Heartslabyul,Here I Am The Rules Those Who Breaks The Rules Will Suffer The Consequences!" He said as the first years got nervous.
"Tch,This stuffy ceremony is finally over,those who have be sorted into Savanaclaw follow me to the dorm" A guy with a tail said with a hint of laziness.
"To the new students Congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to it's fullest,As the dorm leader of Octavinelle.I will support you to the best of my ability."  A guy with silver hair and glasses said with a smile that's very Deceiving.

"Ugh..Where is that bird anyway?He left in a middle of a sorting ceremony" The guy with a tail said "Did he get a stomachache?" Said a boy and in that moment The crow burst through the door.
"I CERTAINLY DID NOT!" with a girl well they can't since her hood is on."None of you could go look for the last student so I took it upon myself!" he looked proud of himself.
Y/n pov:
"Now,Go up to the mirror and say you're name" Crowley said I walked up the steps and came to a halt in front of The Dark Mirror.
"State Thy Name"
.
"Y/n Alice / Utsukushi Umi" I said as the Mirror looked confused and shocked more shocked than confused.
"I…I Do Not Know"
"Pardon?" Crowley looked as confused as he can be and whispering started,Great sevens I hate being out with crowds of people.
"Her Soul Is Colorful,Magic Filled To the Brim.She Is Fit For All The Dorms" whispers got louder.
"That's Impossible!In all my years of being headmaster nothing like this happened before." stay calm Y/n stay calm you can't punch him in the face. "NYAAA,I CAN TAKE THE PLACE OF THAT HUMAN!UNLIKE HIM I CAN ACTUALLY USE MAGIC!!" he stupid? but he is cute but still!And did he just say HIMMMM!?? I got no time to think about that tho he is blasting fireballs.

"Someone Catch That Cat!!" Crowley pointing at Grim "Tch.. Why don't you catch him yourself?" Guy with a tail said
"Aren't you a good hunter?why not catch yourself a nice snack?"Crowley was getting annoyed that a cat is running around HIS school and is telling a student to catch a cat.
"Ahhh!Helppp!"I turned around and saw A guy with a red headband cried out as I ran over to him "I will catch the cat!" Said a guy with silver hair "That's Azul for you Always Trying to earn points…" a tablet…? I got out my magic pen and casted a water spell and put out the fire.

"Riddle if you will"Azul looked at the guy with red hair as red as a rose [Off With Your Head!] and a callor was casted upon Grim "Nyaaa!!?? What is this thing?!That's okay I'll just blast this off!" no matter how he tried nothing happened "What!My magic won't work!" Grim was trying so hard."It's a callor that blocks off your magic,it won't come off until you're off school grounds. Until then you're nothing but a regular house cat" he glared at the cat "Rules of the Queen of hearts Rule No.23 "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair " you being a cat means you broke a rule" (A/N:Wattpad was experiencing some errors so I had to go into the game to get this one rule of the queen of hearts Lol)

"Okay I'm sorry Mr. Utsukushi but I'll have to send you home…" I just looked at him with a face that says [Is he serious?] "I'm afraid you didn't hear me correctly headmaster I clearly said "She"" the Dark Mirror Said as everyone in the room just froze or has their mouth hanged opened "Well Dorm leaders please take your dorm mates to the dorms!" As everyone started to leave they all bowed or kissed her hand to say goodbye.(A/n:their conversations will be shown next story)