👻{Ghostbusters!}👻

(A/n:Yep You are gonna be a ghostbuster this chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov
"I'll take my leave now Miss Alice" Riddle bowed I bowed back,I could tell that a small smile was on his face I don't know why "Tch,Bye Herbivore." the lazy lion just left with his dorm "I shall take my leave too goodbye Miss Alice" he said bowing I bowed at him "Feel free to come to Mostro Lounge!" he said as he walked out.
"Come visit Scarabia at anytime I have crackers and snacks we can share and-"
Another guy walked next to him "Kalim we let's go" As Kalim got dragged out of the room. I chuckled a bit.
"Goodbye miss, I'll make sure Malleus will know about your presence" said a boy with black and pink hair,I just nodded and smiled

"I'll too take my leave. But can you take off your hood so I can see you better? "
I just looked at him and than took off my hood
"Skin as white as snow and hair as black as coal lips red as the roses...You are quite beautiful" I was slightly flustered by his comment "Not as beautiful as you" I replied and I could see him smile a bit and he walked out.

Only me and the headmaster remained which was getting awkward..
"I'm afraid that you must be sent home,I can't allow someone that isn't sorted into a dorm let alone a girl!" I understood "I understand sir" I said with a small smile "Alright just close your eyes and imagine your home" he said with a smile so I did what he told me to do and imagined my cozy bed and my Gaming equipment.

"Oh dark mirror guide this soul back home!"(A/n:I don't know what he really said so I made it up)

"...... "  No response.

"Ahem let's try this again. Oh dark mirror guide this soul back hom-"

"It is nowhere" What....?

"Pardon?"

"Where she thinks is home is not where she truly belongs" What does that mean what about my stuff sure I can just go there to get it but still! It'll take all week to get back there even with Osial. I just stared at the mirror as it disappeared I looked down on the floor.

"Mrs.Alice where are you from?" Should I tell him? That I'm truly from the coral Sea? No I can't trust him I would rather make a contract with the sea witch.
"The Kingdom of hot sands" I looked in his eyes well dots with dead eyes not ever breaking contact. "Ahh Alrighty than now I can't just throw a student out let alone a girl. Hmmm." Since I'm a siren I can shapeshift my clothes. But I only do it when I was still surviving the kin-... Never mind.
"Ah! There is an empty dorm not being used as of now it might be old but still has its charm Oh aren't I just gracious?
Well this should keep the elements at bay so have fun and don't let me catch you on school grounds goodbye!" He rushed out the door. I heard some thunder so it must be raining I opened the broken curtains and saw a thunder storm and then I felt a drop of rain water, I looked up to see holes in the ceiling I'm so gonna kill that bird later then I heard grim.

(A/n :this next part is my 3 am sudden urge to write so yeah)

I looked at grim "HA you look like a spider that got squirted by a water gun!"
I stared at him and smiled "I could just throw you outside and leave you there to die" I smiled as I walked closer to him "Wha... Stay Away!" He screamed in horror... Good..
Than a rain droplet fell onto his ear
"Nyahh!"he cried as he hid behind my leg "CAN'T YOU USE MAGIC TO FIX THE CEILING?!" I could but should i?"Ehh I could but I'm too lazy to do it I'll do it tomorrow" Grim huffed and layed down on the couch "well go find me a room henchmen" I just growled at that nickname.
Hall way
I looked in the last room of the hall and saw a beautiful big room must have been where the dorm leader stayed
"hehehe..." I turned around to meet with nothing must've been the wind.As I opened the door they jumped out"BOO!" I just stood there completely unfazed
"Well that wasn't what I expected" while looking at each of the ghosts.
One of the three was shorter than the others and very rounded,One was super skinny to the point you were able to see his bones and the last one was well...Normal!?