🔥🌪{Blacken Statue}🌪🔥

Y/n POV:
I can't believe this!I have to clean with Grim even tho he caused all that chaos,I stopped cleaning when grim asked about the queen of hearts but before I could talk someone spoke behind me "You don't know the queen of -" "Shut the f*ck up" I cut him off and he just looked at me "Not a good feeling is it?" he shook his head "You may continue" I left to get something.
A few minutes later

I got back to the main street to see a fire ball headed towards to statue of the queen of hearts,I pushed the crowd away to reveal a charred queen of hearts "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?" I screamed I saw the fur on grim stand and Ace was shaking "I agree what did happen." great the old crow is behind me but I don't care those two burned the statue..

After crowley told us our punishment I used my magic to clean the rest of the statue and headed back to the dorm to wait until we had to go to the cafeteria for our punishment even tho I didn't do sh!t

I was sitting on the lounge with some tea and reading,grim fell asleep so I put him on my lap.My relaxing time was stopped when three figures came behind me so I closed my book "Do you need anything Dorm leader?" I looked behind me and The two tall ass guys were always smiling creepily and azul smiled "I need some help in the pool and nobody else is here right now" I looked at Floyd and Jade but I nodded.

The pool

I looked into the pool and it doesn't look like anything is wrong-
*Splash*
I was pushed into the pool... My true form will show...

I looked up at them then stuck my head out the water "Happy?" They all nodded when I noticed azul was smiling "You're a broken siren?" Floyd asked I nodded

{Broken sirens are those that has not found true love from others,they do not have to find true love but shall it find the broken?
Once someone falls in love with The Broken siren,the siren shall transform into the most beautiful mer of them all
none have succeeded for a thousand years or more
Who will be the fairest one of all?}

I remember that story so well,a siren must find true love without the help of their curse..."How about a deal?I take your siren form away and in return you get my love dear pearl" I cringed at that "In your dreams ahole"

Eventually Y/n was forced to get out of the water as time was up