Prologue

MC PoV Narration

Have you ever heard of the 9 Realms? the Aesir Gods? Or maybe the Greedy Dwarf turned Evil Dragon, Fafnir?
Did you ever believe in them?

My name is Gram Gunnarsson, and I wanted to be like the warriors in those stories, but even tho I idolized them, I never believed in those stories.

Until I was at the age of 6, when my father revealed to me that I was the descendant of the Legendary Dragon Slayer Sigurd and the Viking King Ragnar Lothbrok.

My father showed me the secret of our family. The legendary dragon slayer sword.

 The legendary dragon slayer sword

(The red one BTW)

Bolverkr Gram
The Deminic Blade of the Sun, Dawn and Ruin.

My father told me everything about it. And at the Age of 7 he started to teach me the way of the Warrior. He Al's named me after the very sword our ancestor used.

During a few months into my training.
My mother had revealed to both me and my father that she was a descendant of the legendary King Hogni.

She showed both Me and my father her family heirloom

(Imagine it has a scabbard)

Deinslief
The Sword of King Hogni

My mother told us that, My mother told me she used to be the wielder of this sword when she was still a warrior. And when she met dad she never used it ever again.

And after 5 years of training. I became a strong warrior.
My father taught me about swordsmanship, while my mother taught me rune magic.

My father and mother both told me that Gram and Deinslief has the ability to kill gods. But Gram is way better at killing dragons.

But Unfortunately, they cannot teach me how to kill gods and dragons.
But fortunately tho, they knew someone. Someone by the name of Scáthach. My father said that she's a goddess of the Celtic Pantheon and my mother learned a few Rune Magic from her.

At the age of 12, I left home to travel to Scotland, where I started my search for the legendary fortress of Skye.

After months of looking for the fortress. I finally found the entrance. But there was a guard there. A woman by the name of Uathach.