Part 3

Saturday 6 am

Gram has just woken up from his sleep. He got off of his bed and went to the bathroom to take a piss.

After he finished peeing, he went down to the living room

Gunnar: Morning Kiddo.

Sigrid: Morning son.

Gram: Morning Mom, Morning Dad. What's for breakfast?

Sigurd: Bread, brown cheese, milk with porridge.

Gram: Oh.

Gram then took a seat and ate breakfast with his parents.

After finishing breakfast, Gram went to thr bathroom and took a bath.

After bathing, he got dressed and went back to the living room and started scrolling through the television, his parents then told him they are going to the grocery store asked if he wanted anything (he didn't), once they left Setanta entered the living room and perched on the couch.

Setanta: Caw.

Gram: Setanta, It's only 7 am. The chick said that their date is at 12 later. I still got 5 hours before their date.

4 hours and 30 minutes later

Gram for dressed in his casual clothes,

(What he is wearing, also imagine his jacket has the word dragon at the back)

After getting dressed, Gram left his house (obviously not forgetting to lock the door behind him)

Gram: Setanta, Fly ahead and search for Hyoudou. Once you find him, return to me and lead me to him.

Setanta: Caw!

Setanta then flew ahead first and started to look for Issei, Gram on the other hand, decided that walking to the mall is good exercise.

Time skip

Gram has made it to the front of the mall and is waiting for Setanta. He sat on a bend under a tree and continued to wait for Setanta

Gram: He sure is taking his time.

Gram then heard a caw above his head and looked up

Gram: Oh there you are. I was just wondering what took you long.

Setanta then perched on his shoulder

Setanta: Caw!

Gram: So they already got in. Did you heard what they would be doing first?

Setanta: Caw! caw!

Gram: Clothes store? Well this is gonna be annoying. There's like 50+ clothe stores in 1 mall. What else did you hear?

Setanta: Caw!

Gram: They are going to the arcade. Well that makes it even easier. Instead of looking for them, I'll just wait for them at the arcade.