Part 6

Gram's Parent's House

Gunnar: Could you repeat that.

Sigrid: I said. THE BIRD WANTS TO START ANOTHER GREAT FUCKING WAR!!

Gunnar: OK, he is definitely, without a doubt retarded.

Gram: Shishou said that all 3 factions of the biblical god suffered a lar amount of casualty lost during the first. And they still haven't recovered. And that dumb fuck wants to start another war.

Gunnar: Yeah, I think that bird needs to stop flying so high all the time.

Gram: Yeah, clearly he is so high that he has become delusional.

Gunnar: Yeah, if he starts another great war, then there is a 90% chance that all 3 of their factions are gonna get wiped out.

Gram: This war is technically not gonna affect our faction. But if the bird manages to start It. Kuoh is gonna be caught in the crossfire.

Gunnar: No shit. We just got this house for a few weeks! Like hell we're gonna move again!

Sigrid: Gram, The moment you learn anything about when Kokabiel will strike, tell me.

Gram: Yes mom.

Sigrid: Good, now we should all rest for now. I need to calm down after what I just found out.

Gunnar: By the way, what happened to the fallen angel?

Sigrid: Oh don't worry about him. I'm sure he is resting peacefully.

Gunnar/Gram thoughts: Oh, he is dead then.

Time skip schoolday

Kuoh Academy

Gram is sitting down in his chair just talking to his friends as usual

Gram: Anyone here ever heard of Golden Bat.

Ayato: Oh that, thats a classic. I remeber my grandfather tell in me stories of a her old movie of that. He said that the film is now lost media.

Sakaki: I remember my grandpa talking about how the kamishibai of Golden is better. He argued I with my dad.

Bakin: When you think about it. Non Japanese people who actually saw the Kamishibai can actually say, I watched the dub of the manga.

Ayato: Sakaki, I have to agree with your Gramps. The Kamishibai is better.

Gram: Why is that?

Sasaki: Well back during my gramps days, Kids are given free candy she they watch a Kamishibai.

Gram: Huh, neat.

The Teacher then walked in the room, and everyone got to their respected seats

Teacher: OK class, I have news for you all.

Gram thoughts: Is it gonna be a surprise quiz?

Teacher: We are getting a new transfer student today.

Gram thoughts: Oh.

Teacher: You may now come in.

The transfer then walked in and Gram instantly recognized her

Gram: I guess she did revive her. And it seems Asia regained her Sacred Gear.

Asia introduced herself to the class, everyone asked her some questions about herself, most of the class got shocked that she is living with Issei Hyoudou

The teacher then told Asia to take her seat and she then proceeded to start with the days lessons

Time skip end of classes