50 Shades of Grey(August alsina version)

YN P.O.V
Hi My name is Yn Yln I am 22 years old and I have a sweet, and crazy personality. I am 5'2(shorty) I have all over body tattoos, I also have 3 tongue piercings a belly button piercing and 8 earrings in one ear and 9 in the other. (I know TMI) I'm mixed with Puerto Rican, white, Creole, African American, and Cuban I know a lot right and I'm from New Orleans ,Louisiana downtown, I'm thick in all the right places(In MM) and I'm a virgin yeah I said it don't judge me.

How it all started.

I was sitting in a waiting room waiting to get a interview with The owner of the Alsina incorporations and I was nervous of what he will ask me, because all I did was go to school and went to college and worked at a hair salon, but the job didn't pay enough so I quite and that's how I ended up here.

Narrator pov

"YN" said a sexy individual man. She hoped up out the seat and into his office as she sat down she smelled this beautiful aroma of male cologne that hit her nose just right. She then met the man that might change her life forever.

August pov

As I called the last intern in my office I seen the most beautiful women in the world and the way she entered my office she was very nervous, I could tell she was because of the way she looked at me or it was my cologne that may have caught her of guard.

"Hello my name is August A-" I got cut off by her saying my last name before I did. As I heard her voice she had a accent strong as mine and it had me sprung so I asked her. "Whats you name" I said thinking of ways of what I want to do to her, she said. "YN,YLN" she said with a smile on her face. "Well that's a beautiful name for a beautiful women I kissed her hands and she blushed like a little high school girl.

And that's how it all started.

A couple months later

Yn Pov

I was sitting in my office working on a assignment for my boss August. Lately I feel like he is flirting with me like calling me in late at the office just to have dinner he even got me my own personal office and he has been treating me like his wife, always asking about where I've been and why am I even talking to niggas I started thinking and putting the pieces together, but then I let it go. I was interrupted by a knock on my door and it was my boss he probably wanted the assignments early I hope not.

"Hey YN" My boss August said. "Hi Mr.Alsina" I said. "Come on don't call me that call me August. See what I mean. "Okay August" I said chuckling nervously. "So did you finish that assignment I gave you", "No I didn't but I will go straight on home and work on I promise" I said as I picked up my purse (In MM) and tried to leave but was pulled back to my desk. "Now listen I'm very serious when it comes to my job, and your very hard everyday, but before you leave I need a HUGE favor" he said then I felt his hand slide up my skirt and he was rubbing my thigh with his big aggressive hand as he slowly made his way to my panties he slowly started rubbing my Cat🙀🙀 through my panties and took off with force and threw them across the office and he said. "I know you want me and it's obvious that I want you" He whispered in my ear. He then started rubbing me again and this time I let out a moan, he then kissed my neck and left hickeys behind. But I was scared for him to take my virginty.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger

Also Excuse the mistakable writing.
Excuse the errors 🚫🚫

What did y'all think so far about the imagine I know it was just a little boring.

~Augustalsina_nation📲📲