My virginity

This is dedicated to lilmousebaby

Narrators pov

Imanni and August are 22 and your still a Virgin and August is still trying to take that gift from you and you don't want him to cause you say they been friends since diaper days but august wants to be more than friends he wants to be the father of you kids and your husband cause he is already imanni's rider.

August pov

Hey I'm august but you can call me aug and I'm at my girl imanni's house she's Kik a sister, a wife and a girlfriend to be honest I have feelings manni(imanni) since diaper days I was there for her when those niggas was using her just to fuck her but I whooped all those niggas asses who tried that lets you know I'm her rider or die forever.

Imanni pov

Hey I'm imanni I'm 22 a model really beautiful and still a virgin and August is trying to take it but honestly I got feelings for him and I know he has some feelings for me it's just I'm not ready yet I may be 22 but this I'm not gone loose.

Narrator pov

You and August were on the couch watching a movie until August started kissing on your neck he's been at it for the past 20 minutes and he is hoping you'll give in and your at the point where you are about to explode cause you want it so bad but when August hit your spot you have to have him.

"August stop" imanni said.

"And if I don't" August said.

Soon as August said that imanni wanted him and there's no stopping now.
Imanni jumped on his lap making out and August wanted to enter but imanni wouldn't let him so he grabbed her ass making her gasps for air and he took that chance to enter.

Skip to sex scene

August pushed me down on the bed and took my shorts off and he started rubbing my wetness as I moaned softly. And with no warning he rammed his fingers in and out of my clit.

"Hmmm faster papi" imanni said.

"What's my name" he groaned going slower.

"Auggguuussttt" she managed to say.

"Wrong" he said.

"D-Daddy" mani said. he went faster and got position himself as I came on his fingers and he began to eat me out. he wrote belongs to aug on her clit. He finally put it down he gently slide in me and I started screaming in pain and after 5 minutes I was a pro I started riding him like a porn star after a hour we finished. we collapsed on each other and we fell asleep but before I closed my eyes he said.

"I love you" he said.

"...... I love you too auggie" and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is from my old imagine book that got deleted thanks for the requests send me more.