Inspired(Real life)

This is inspiration from August's Instagram post a couple days ago. Hope you enjoyed.

Yn pov
Hi My name is Yn and Yln and I am 13 years young I'm part of alsina nation and I will kill a bitch who touches August. Anyway I just got back from the mall getting things to make a hat for August, but something told me to check his Instagram I pulled into my account and went straight to his page no even looking at my notifications and its when I saw.......

August pov
I was just about to make a video for nation I'm feeling a little bit depressed not having a shortie to cook for so I made some dinner and when I was half way done I pulled my phone out and show dem that I can cook and then said "I does it" cause a nigga can cook but I got to go for my shit burns up.

Yn pov
Good I'm back as I was saying I was sitting on my bed when I saw August saying "He wish he had a shortie to cook for" And I instantly thought about the pictures with him and keke the fact that nicki and meek mill might be ending it really came back to haunt me and it did. I was interrupted by a warm tear sliding down my face and a lump in my throat and it made it hurt. And I know what y'all thinking he is a grown man he has to find someone eventually, I don't know what's gotten over me usually when I like a man or a boy I get over it and go to the next, but I can't it's too hard I'm addicted to his singing, his accent, his handsome personality and most definitely him. I heard a door open and it was my mama she is feeling in for my mom since she passed and I tried wiping my tears away but it was too late. "What's wrong Yn", "Nothing what you need" I said lying. "I was gonna say I finally saved money and got you those tickets for August alsino"

AN/ she actually calls him that frfr 😂😂😂😂
"Ma its al-" I cut myself off I don't know what but I just didn't care right now. "Now baby girl you usually try to cut my head off if I said that which is not on purpose I just barely have teeth in my mouth", "Its not that it's just ill think about going another day but not in this life time", "Girl are you playing with me right now, but good cause I just lost them but still if I bought those tickets you were going period point blank". "Okay ma I understand", I said about to breakdown again but I held it. she then got up and kissed my forehead and left the room. As soon as she left I broke down again I was so mad I just can't stop thinking about it, then this crazy side came out and I started laughing uncontrollably. I then started ripping everything off my wall and I dashed paint against the portrait I drew of him which took me hours maybe more.

3 hours later

I then calmed down and started crying I basically tore up everything I had of him making me cry more I then decided to take a shower and relax. I came out and did my 15 minute hygiene and put on some clothes (in MM). My Gray sweat pants, my cotton fit sports bra my gray ugg boots and got my galaxy and I went down stairs and got me some food (Also in MM) I went back in my room ignoring everyone I closed my door and I ate till I fell asleep and dreamt about how I would be Mrs.alsina one day.

End of Pov
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know it has been a while and I know y'all think I'm crazy, and that I'm too young well it's what ever I really am in love with him and he doesn't have to know me and yes it did break my heart into pieces I'm madly deeply obsessed with him. When I saw this Post I really just died reading that over and over again I kept looking and thinking about him getting a girl that doesn't treat him right or having a family with the bixches I hate the most. Most importantly just think about it for a minute him in a serious relationship this is something i had to let out for the sack of my life before I died. It may not seem like nothing but if you did like it share this please I want alsinanation to know how I feel and when your done comment "Done" so I'll know and comment your opinions no hatful ones allowed.
.
.
.
.
Also excuse the errors ❌❌❌
~Augustalsina_nation😢😖