The First Race

I sat in the car, my foot slightly off the acceleration pedal, left hand on the gear selector. The flash of headlights blazing across my face as i waited impatiently for the flag to drop. My heart was beating so fast, my vision began to blur slightly.

"I've been in a race before?, this should be easy?" I asked myself. I looked to my right and beside me was Brock reving out his Ford Mustang GT doing burn outs, smoke covering the entire rear of his car. He then looked at me

"You better head back wherever you came from! I'm gonna make your life a living hell!"

I turned my head straight, ignoring him focusing on the road ahead of me as I reved the engine of Shaquille's Mitsubishi Lancer.

Suddenly the flag dropped from the girls hand, it was as if time slowed down as I watched the flag slowly descended past her mini skirt, past her legs.

Eventually it hit the ground and I dug my foot into the gas pedal blazing off the line, fire gushing from the muffler

"what!, how did Brock get ahead of me?" I thought out loud

As I got off the line I saw the hood of Brock's Mustang sticking out before me to the side. I then dug my hand into the gear selector ,shifting gears and slid past him taking the lead.

He tried to turn to the corner to go around me and drive ahead, but I swerved there to block him, looking up at my rear view mirror making sure he didn't get past me.

I then shifted another gear pulling further ahead as the wind thumped upon my face, blowing my hair out like a blow dryer.

Just then a deer ran across the highway and I quickly spun the wheel to the right, trying to avoid hitting it.

I tussled with the wheel back and forth, trying to avoid flying over the cliff barrier at the side of the highway as I straighted up on the road, but just then I saw Brock flash past me.

"no I can't lose!" I yelled as I dug further into the gas pedal, while shifting gears I eventually caught up to him, neck and neck we were blazing down the highway, the finish line off in the distance and everyone cheering loudly.

Suddenly Brock swung over to the right, leaving a space between us. I had just thought he was driving wild but he was building momentum to swing his car right into mine as I lost control of the wheel and the car spun round and round like a fidget spinner.

Brock then zapped across the finish line and everyone frantically scurried out the way when the saw Shaquille's car spinning towards them. I slammed right into the side of a black telsa, bashing in the the entire hood of Shaquille's car.

I was lucky I had on a seatbelt, or else I would've flown right through the front windshield. My head got jerked plus I was dizzy from spinning around, and I think I might might've sprained my neck. But otherwise I was okay.

Everyone then ran to me and surrounded the car. I got out clutching my neck as smoke came from the the hood and went around to see the damage that'd been done. The fender on Shaquille's car was totally gone and the engine must've suffered impact. The doors on the teslas side was sunken in completely.

"look what you did to my car!! oh my baby!! you hurt my baby!!" screamed Shaquille as he pushed through the crowd to get to the front. He fell to his knees as he inspected the damage with his hand.

I was so ashamed I couldn't say a word to Shaquille, and I wanted to just disappear as the crowd skewered me with their eyes, making a mockery of me.

Brock got out of his car with that stupid grin on his face, it was his fault. I was so pissed, swelling with rage. If he hadn't bumped me on purpose this wouldn't have happened.

Xavier them came out with his arm around a girl, trying to hold back his grin as he looked at me.

" Brock cheated!, he bumped me! I could've won" I complained
" Brock won, you lost, get over it" said Xavier
"I never bumped you, you liar! Amanda!, never bring his lying ass back here again!" yelled the lying tongue of Brock

I walked over to him infuriated, i was so angry that night, he could have killed me. I shoved him onto the hood of his car but he got up and punched me and i was about send one back, but Xavier grabbed me and threw me into the side of a pick up truck, beside Brock's Mustang.

"don't make an excuse for your lack of driving skills!"
"didn't anyone here see when he bumped me?!" I yelled at the crowd

No one backed me up, not even Amanda. Was I the only who saw? or were these people just kissing Brock's rear.

I then knelt to Shaquille who was worrying over his car and put my hand on his shoulder trying to get back up, but he shoved them off.

"man all I saw was you trashed my ride!" he yelled.

Brock then straightened his leather jacket as everyone started congratulating and fists bumping him for something he didn't win fair and square.

"blondy I think it's best you just get outta here, you're just not cut out for this" said Xavier as he sat on the hood of his dodge challenger with some girl in his lap.

Suddenly we heard loud sirens and blue lights lit up the roads and walls as everyone took off screaming and panicking, cars blazing off in a rush.

"ahh damn, the cops!!" shouted Xavier as he jumped in his dodge challenger

Brock had already blazed off but as he passed me, our eyes locked for a second, I knew I was gonna get him back one day, but not now. Right now I needed to get away fast.

Shaquille ran and dived into Amanda's pink miata leaving behind his Mitsubishi Lancer as i took off running, she blew at me for me to jump in.

I was still upset with her for not backing me up, but I ran to try and reach her. Suddenly some cop dive tackled me like an NFL superstar to the ground, I was then handcuffed as I laid on my stomach, watching Amanda drive off.

I gave up as I dropped my head, my forehead kissing the ground.

The cop then dragged me up and pushed me against his squad car, patting me down. Just great huh? I hate Los Santos, mom why'd you have to bring me here?.

The cop then drove off as I sat in the back of the squad car looking at the empty square, which was full of cars and people three minutes ago.