Chapter 5: Cemetary Chase

——————————🧹——————————

"Confound it!" Winnie yelled, stomping his foot.

He stuck his hands out to the water and tasted it.

"I'm dying!" Sarah cried.

"Shut up! It is but water!" He realized.

"Most refreshing." Mary commented, after tasting it herself.

"You idiots! The boy has tricked us, and he's stolen my lover and my book. After him!"

The three siblings rushed out of the house, but paused when they came to the asphalt road.

"Tis a black river." Mary said.

"Perhaps it is not too deep." Sarah wondered.

Mary and Winnie pushed her onto it, and she screamed, but quickly stopped once she realized it was solid.

"Tis firm. Tis firm as stone." Sarah reported.

The other two cautiously stepped onto the street as well.

"Why, it's a road. Sisters! My (Y/n)! My book!"

The three siblings stood next to each other and started walking in a vertical line. Suddenly, they heard the blare of a horn and the lights of police cars. They stopped walking and started to panic and run back.

...

Max, Allison, Dani, and (Y/n) followed the black cat to the entrance of a graveyard.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. This is a graveyard." Max pointed out.

"It's hallowed ground. Witches can't set foot here." The cat explained. "Follow me!" He hopped through the bars of the gate, and the group followed him.

"Over here. I want to show you something. Give you an idea of exactly what we're dealing with."

The cat lead them over to the grave of William Butcherson.

"William Butcherson? Lost soul?" Max read.

"Billy Butcherson was Winston's friend. But he found him trying to court his lover, (Y/n). So he poisoned him and sewed his mouth shut with a dull needle, so he couldn't tell his secrets even in death."

"Winnie always was the jealous type." (Y/n) muttered to herself, but the others heard her and turned in her direction.

"You're the (Y/n) from the story. You're Winnie's girlfriend." Allison realized.

"W-Well, I...I don't know about girlfriend...but...I-it's complicated." She stuttered.

"And you must be Thackery Binx." Allison told the cat.

"Yes." Binx confirmed.

"So the legends are true."

"Well, come along. I want to show you something else."

...

Firemen came out of the Sanderson home seeing that there was no fire.