Chapter 7: I Put A Spell On You

——————————🧹——————————

The four kids and Binx walked towards the town hall where a Halloween party was taking place.

"Oh, great. How are we gonna find mom and dad in this place?" Max groaned.

They entered the town hall and went up the stairs where the party was being held. There were a number of people dressed up in costumes and a band of guys dressed as skeletons were singing up on a stage.

"I'm gonna find mom." Dani announced, walking off with Binx in her arms.

Max, Allison and (Y/n) looks around for a moment, until Max felt hands on his shoulders. He jumped and turned to see his dad standing behind him dressed as Dracula.

"Oh, Dad." Max sighed.

"It's not Dad. It's 'Dadcula'." He introduced.

"Oh my goodness, who must these charming young blood donors be?" He asked, taking Allison and (Y/n)'s hands and kissing them.

"Dad! Something terrible happened!" Max yelled.

Dave immediately dropped the act and his face fell. "Dani? What's wrong?"

"No, Dani's fine."

"Excuse me. Come here." He dragged Max away from Allison and (Y/n).

...

"Mom?" Dani called.

She turned and saw her mom dressed as Madonna, doing a pose.

"Mom? What are you supposed to be?" Dani asked.

"Madonna. Well, you know...don't you think?"

...

"Shoot, Max." Dave said.

Max hesitated to tell him.

"Look, whatever it is, just tell me."

...

"Come here." Dani waved her hand, and Jenny leaned down.

"This cat here, Binx. He can talk. Our friend (Y/n) is over 300 years old, and dated a witch. My brothers a virgin, he lit the Black Flame Candle. The witches are back from the dead and they're after us. We need help."

"How much candy have you had, honey?" Jenny asked.

"Mom, I haven't OD'd. They're real witches. They can fly and they're gonna eat all the kids in Salem. They're real!"

"Alright. Let's just find your father..."

...

Meanwhile, Winnie, Mary and Sarah also entered the party.

"Slither about." Winnie ordered.

Winnie looked around, and he froze when he saw (Y/n) wandering around. He smirked, showing off his fangs, and strode towards her.