Come back to life

The tears never seem to stop, it made me feel something I don't recognize.

I stood there in front of her grave.

"What happened to the promise you told me?"

It hasn't been long since she left us all, she was perfect. We were happy with the little things we had, but life turned out to be a little selfish for my girl.

It was too much for her to bear, it was emotional, too many problem came one after another. I feel bad.

We promised to stay together because it was only us who understood each other, we cared for each other. But how come she gave up on me as well? I don't wanna hate her for leaving, but how can she not say it to me directly?

I blame everyone for it, how can you simply not understand such broken hearted straightforward words?

It doesn't matter anymore.

I picked up a small rock just beside the gravestone and threw it across the field.

It's raining

Oh how good the timing is, I glanced at my watch and see it's about to hit 12AM. Just another minute and I can finally make my last wish.

It feels great to be able to do something you never knew existed, you'd think about using it either for the good or the bad.

But at this point nobody will know, who's gonna believe it anyway? It's my own little secret.

It's time..

I kneeled atop of her grave and I wished for her to come back to life...

I imagined her scratching the lid of her coffin, screaming and gasping for air just like she did the two previous times I wished for her to come back..

Tears are still pouring from my eyes along with the rain, while smiling I whispered.

"You shouldn't have run away from me my sweet cupcake."

[A/N: Just came back from a long hiatus, I really thought I wouldn't be able to continue this short one shots but I missed writing again so, here ya gooo! I'll be active again <3]