Give me time

Everytime time slowly passes by it gets a bit more heavier, my chest hurts, my feelings are fading.

What can I do to keep this relationship a bit more stable? There's so many factors on why we keep on fighting, but when I try to talk to you about it I'm always wrong.

Atleast try to understand how I feel, no?

I can't grip my pen like how I used to, I took a deep breath and stood up from my seat to take a break from my work.

So many things goes through my head as I head straight to the bathroom, maybe a cold shower will help..

As I take a shower I remembered the gift that he sent me, a plush toy that I really treasured a lot, I never took care of such thing before in my life. 

I took my time inside the bathroom, after a cold shower it me feel a bit lighter. I went to sit on my bed, grabbed the plush toy he gave me.

"Why are you so patient with me?" I asked the plushie as if it'll answer my question.

But then I already knew the answer, he just wanted to be in someone else's arms. Be in touch with someone he treasures more than me perhaps.

Why do you not talk to me about our problems directly? Why the fuck do you have to involve others, let alone be more open to them than your own girlfriend?

Atleast we're always together now right? I laughed as I looked at his corpse on my bed, his eyes still open. 

I went to lay down beside his body, my nose starting to be filled with the stench coming from his dead body.

"It's sad that even now I can't stay with you for long." 

Give me time, I'll be with you soon in hell.