178

I fell in love with the sea the same way i fell for your eyes I payed attention to the way they shined with such joy in the sunlight yet lingered with darkness during night.
I fell for what was inside not out I fell in love with the way you would instantly care the way the jokes I said made you laugh the way you had such hope and compassion the way you could string words into a perfect harmony of love.
I fell for our late night conversations of how each other were the days were and what was to come you spoke with your heart and that's why I fell.
I fell for you more each day we were together but even more when we were apart no one saw you the way I did I saw the way you would care for everyone the way little stupid jokes made you laugh the loudest the way your smile would linger after someone talked to you it was as if everyone effected you.
I fell for the way you made me hopeful the way you changed my mind you made me happy you convinced me that although I strongly believed and knew nothing was forever you showed me something was.
but then it all stopped the waves stopped crashing my heart stopped beating it was like as each day past I lost it more and more till I was left staring at that white wall. days tired to weeks then months and soon a year yet our conversations have been short my love has never faulted yet I sit her and thing did I lose you or did you lose me.
do you wait for a text like I do for you if so should I be the one to break this silence once again do you look at me at school and ever wonder is that smile fake or watch to see a glimpse of pain as I do for you do you ask my friend if I'm okay but tell them to never tell me I asked like I do with your friends.
are we both silently waiting for one another to break this silence or have I just lost you and am being in denial.
do you miss me like I miss you.
I hate the beach because it reminds me of you. I hate this phone because it's filled with messages from you. I hate this mind because it's full of memories of you. I hate everyone but you because I could never hate someone I care for so much.
see you read this and assume I'm a broken hearted I lost my boyfriend or girlfriend but no you see I lost my friend the one I trusted more then ever the one I cared for as if they were my other half the one I spoke to daily about anything and everything and if I'm being honest I would rather of lost everyone and everything than that friend because I miss the stupid little things I didn't fall in love with you romantically I fell in love with you as if you completed me because you were more important than anything you were constant you were hope faith you were everything I lost everything.
I lost you...

Quotesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें