ok hear me out.

Along side Sonic Frontiers I am also hyped for Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope,them releasing so close to eachother has got me thinking what if we had a Sonic dlc expansion for Mario+Rabbids?

Yes I know that this would be impossible but I don't care I just want it to happen lol.

We all know Kingdom Battle has Donkey Kong and Sparks of Hope will soon have Rayman,but what about future installments what will they get.Some want other Nintendo properties to get DLC while I want them to do something no one expects.

(Also I want Sonic to have a weird crossover game with something like Chikn Nuggit or Viva Pinata and I know people would see that as a ripoff so this is the next best thing.)

So a concept for the plot I have is that Mario,Edge,and Beep-0 get sucked into a wormhole taking them to Sonic's world on Seaside Hill because no one is sick of checkerboard dirt lol.Mario would find this place strangely familiar,Edge's jaw would drop(that would be important later), and Beep-0 is shaking in fear(that will also be important).

Suddenly our heroes are surronded by Rabbid eggpawns and they try to fight to they get beaten hard and suddenly Sonic beats up the robots making Beep-0's fear even worse and while a montage of Sonic destroying robots his shown.An eggpawn tries to smash Beep-0 but Sonic's new rabbid partner saves him.

The new rabbid partner could be any Sonic character as a rabbid.Rabbid Knuckles,Rabbid Amy, Rabbid Charmy,heck even Rabbid Chris Thorndyke,but for me i'd just go for Rabbid Tails who I would imagine would look really cute,really kind,really smart,but also really dangerous enflicting fear in all his enemies with a smile on his face.

Sonic and Mario would know each other from a certain sporting event.I would like Edge to secretly be a Sonic fan and would try to keep her cool when she meets him.Beep-0 would run away from Sonic and would be replaced with Omochao who would have "feelings" for Beep-0.

The Rabbids have invaded Sonic's world and Eggman is taking advantage of this by brainwashing them with the Master Emerald to take over the world.Sonic,Mario,Edge,and Rabbid Tails would have to get the Seven Chaos Emeralds to stop Eggman's plan and also search for Beep-0.

I wanted to add Rabbid Tails because I feel like the hypothetical third game should have you choose a team of four to mix things up.