The other stuff

There will be a small little hub world reminiscent to South Island in the Sonic OVA with a small Tomatopotamus minigame.

The Phantom will return with a vengenance.In the first game,Mario was roasted by him but here he will not go easy on Sonic,he will take a big fat dump on his entire life.The Phantom will mention Sonic not being able to swim,his voice being annoying,his stupid friends,roasting his shoes,Sonic Boom,and yes even Sonic kissing a human princess.

Just face it there will be a lot of meme references and I mean a lot,a while ago I ranted about the Sonic twitter posting nothing but memes and looking back I'm sorry for doing that and I do not mean harm to anyone working on the Social Media team and it was just because of the negativity from Origins and Frontiers at the time.

For the music Grant Kirkhope would obviously return but why not bring in a Sonic music artist.Tomoya Ohtani,Jun Senoue,god imagine Tee Lopes and Grant Kirkhope working together, heck why not bring John Carptenter.

Sonic and Rabbid Tails would both have spoken dialogue,Sonic would obviously have Roger Craig Smith but I wouldn't mind if we had another voice,for Rabbid Tails im thinking Amy Palant the voice of Tails in Sonic x and some of the games should voice him or whoever is voicing Rabbid Peach in Sparks of Hope.

During one of the cutscenes,I'm thinking of Mario using Chaos Control to save his friends(that and fan service).

As a bonus I would want an animated short of Sonic and Rabbid Tails meeting eachother and fighting the evil Rabbids with an exclusive remix of Bãtutã Din Moldova from Rabbids Go Home in it.

This expansion would be a celebration of everything Sonic can confirm that yes everything is canon.Characters like Bokkun from Sonic X,Fastidious Beaver and Dave the Intern from Sonic Boom,and more would have side quests to level up your weapons,maybe a small reference to Archie and SATAM.(No Sally though,sorry.)

Rabbid Tails would also have a subplot to find the real Tails so he can be taught how to be a great inventor like him.

After the credits there would be a cutscene of Sonic saying they got more work to do while Rabbid Tails and the real Tails are working on a portal back to Mario's world.

I want Sonic to embrace his coolness from his animations and when you beat a battle the characters would dance Sonic Rush style and at the end Sonic will do the extremely funny dab.(If Luigi can do it Sonic can do it.)