Some gameplay things

Unfortunately Sonic will not have a gun in this expansion,however I decided to bring back the Sonic Wind ability from Sonic Adventure 2.

Sonic would also have a hero sight ability called speedy sense which is a reference to the old Sonic sense ability.

Like Donkey Kong Sonic will have special paths only he can pass through like loops and corkscrews.

Sonic will have his own version of the team jump,he grabs a partner and throws him or her to their destination and you have to aim where to land.

For Rabbid Tails he would have the arm cannon from Sonic Battle and his special ability would be like Luigi's itchy feet where he would increase the movement range.

You can collect rings to buy items for battle like shield and life monitors.Blue spheres would be used to level up your characters skill tree and chaos drives to level up the weapons.

Speaking of blue spheres mini challenge rings will be around the world map like the blue cannons in Kingdom Battle and when you enter, then a remix of the blue spheres theme would play.

For the bosses I would like for some of Sonic's friends to be hypnotized and fight our heroes along with Eggman,Rabbid Metal Sonic,Rabbid Chaos,and The Phantom from Kingdom Battle will return.You may wonder why the Phantom and it is kind of obvious but I want to save it for the other stuff.

Some of the locations would be Seaside Hill,Hydrocity Zone,Oil Ocean Zone,Sandopolis Zone,and Final Fortress.

If you 100% the entire DLC,a cutscene would play of Sonic and Rabbid Tails asking Mario,Edge, and Beep-0 if they could join on their other adventure unlocking Sonic and Rabbid Tails in the main storyline.

Don't worry Big fans because Big the cat would make cameos throughout the game in the cutscenes and maps.