3.Anidita spent some quality time

Precap : kaka apologized for his did. Everyone became happy.

Suddenly a sound came from background. Everyone became stunt.
They are none other than our fav sasur ji (SJ) and Somnath dada . After a long time they returned home . Somnath had gone to Ahmadabad for a patient and binoy was in France. Both entered together.

Som :what happened again 😉☺ now what's the problem brother ?
( kya hua firse😉☺ kis baat pe itna gondogol ho raha hai dada! )

Ani : seeing you after so long som, my brother.( kitne Dino baad dekha tumhe som, mere bhai.) (Ani hugged both of them. And they also reciprocated his hug).

Binoy :yes.... But why is this battlefield arranged here? Did a war break out between brother and Anirudh again?!(ha.... Par ye yudh ka maidan kyu saja hua hai yaha?! Phirse da or anirudh mein Jang chir gayi kya?! )

Bondita was going to answer, but suddenly sampoo snatched her words and changed the topic. Bcoz she knew that bon wouldn't able to answer him properly.

Sampoo :yes.... Actually brother-in-law and anirudh, were arguing about bondita will have boy or girl.
(ha....wo jethji or anirudh, bondita ko beta hoga ye beti.... Is baat pe ladh rahe the.) (She hides the actual matter).

Binoy : matlab?....( what do you mean?....)

Sampoo :yes. Congratulations to you both, you are going to become uncle and grandfather.
(ha. Mubarak AP dono ko, ap dono jald hi kaka or dada banne wale hai.)

Som :really?! Mom.... Really can't believe. Sister in law and Brother Congratulations, to both of you. (sach?! Maa.... Mujhe to biswas nhi ho raha. Dada-Boudi, congratulations🥳🥳🎉🎉)

Anirudh-bondita : thank u som.... Thank u som dada.

After that anidita touched SJ's feet and took blessings. They were tired, so all of them went to their personal rooms.

Anidita's room

Ani :Bondita.... Today sompoorna mom have saved us from more arguments..... But I have to say 😉 I am proud of you Presence of Mind. Because if I were in your place it won't have forgive uncle so easily. 😔 (Bondita... AJ sampoorna maa ne bacha liya warna phirse gondogol ho jata. Par jo bhi kaho... 😉daat deni paregi tumhari samajhdari ki. Kyu ki agar tumhare jagah mein hota to sayad kaka ko itni jaldi maaf na kar pata😔😔.)

Bon :yes, well you are right, because I know I am very😎😎 smart. I am not like you, who only knows to shout and make ears almost pain .....
(ha..wo to hai, kyu ki mein hu hi itni 😎😎smart. Apki tarah thodi, jo baas chilla chilla k kan mein dard kar deta ho....)

Ani : so I give pain to everyone's ears, 😕😕 then what's about u, you also talk so much and irritate my ears..
(to mein kan mein dard karwata hu, 😕😕or jo pure din tum bak bak karke mere kan kharab karti ho wo..)

Bon :😯😯it's that so, just wait and let me show you that not only my mouth but my hands can also do so many things.
(😯😯aisa hai, rukiye abhi dikhati hu ki bondita ka sirf muh hi nhi, hath bhi bade tezi se chalte hai.)

Suddenly bondita took a pillow, and started hitting anirudh...then, anirudh also took a pillow and started fighting with her. Both were fighting and laughing together 😊😊and making faces like 😳😝😜😝.
After this fighting, suddenly both of them lie down with a jerk. Ani slowly hovered over her. He kissed bondita's forehead and caressed her hair. Ani came close to bondita's lips and softly kissed her lips. 😳😳

 😳😳