<1.1> Welcome

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

Present Day, a van was seen driving through the woods at night, while multiple figures were carrying suitcases.

A hidden entrance was revealed, and the van drove through it entering a secret tunnel. It reached a hotel.

A headless pumpkin head, puts its head on, and opens the door. Many werewolf cubs rush out of the van. A female pregnant werewolf came out, and a male werewolf came out.

"Yeah, it's a mess back there." Wayne the male werewolf said, he took out his wallet and hands it to the pumpkin person.

The zombies employees, went on the van breaking the glass, and took out the suitcases.

Inside of the hotel, many different kinds of monsters were there. Dracula was at the stairs.

"Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!" Dracula announced. Music played by skeletons starts. "Human-free since 1898." He said, as he hands invitations to the monsters. "Your safest destination. Take an itinerary."

He continues to hands the invitation around. "I have personally designed a spectacular schedule of events, all leading to my children' birthday extravaganza tomorrow." He said.

A couple gargoyle(?) walk next to Dracula. "We always look forward to coming every year, Count." The male said. "We enjoy the safety so much."

"Of course. That's why we built it." Dracula said, as he continue handing the invitations out. "Yes, good evening."

A monster babbles.

"Thank you, Marty." Dracula said, and hands him an invitation. "You look pale, as well."

A Suit of Armor ran towards Dracula. "Sir, sir, sir! We have an urgent plumbing issue." He said.

"Plumbing? On it." Dracula said. "Mr. Ghouligan!" He called, and Mr. Ghouligan came groaning.

"There is a clogged toilet in room 348." Suit of Armor said.

They look over to Bigfoot. He roared, and shrugs.

"It's okay. We all get stomach aches, Mr. Bigfoot." Dracula reassures.

Mr. Ghouligan groaned, as he held a plunger.

The werewolf cubs cheered, as they rushed into the hotel, and begin destroying the place.

"Hey, kids, reel it in." Wayne said, as him and Wanda came in. "You're only supposed to make Mom and Dad miserable."

One of the werewolf cub was biting on Dracula's cape.

"Now, now, is that any way to behave? This is a hotel, not a cemetery." Dracula said to the cub.

"Sorry, Uncle Drac." The werewolf cub said, and lets go.

Wayne and Wanda walks over to Dracula. "Drac! How are ya?" He asked.

"Wayne, my old friend!" Dracula greeted.

"Couldn't wait for this weekend." Wayne said. "Always great to be out of the shadows for a couple days."

"The family looks beautiful." Dracula said. "Let me just clean up their filth." He said.

Wayne's and Wanda's smiles drops a bit.

"Housekeeping!" Dracula called.

Witches on brooms appeared, and used their magic to clean the mess. One of the cub peed on the floor, and a witch puts a magic sponge on it, as it soaks it.

The werewolf cubs went towards three zombie employees, who were carrying boxes. The zombies drops the boxes, and parts of Frankenstein came out.

Dracula caught Frank's head. "Frankie, my boy! Look at you! Still traveling by mail, Mr. Cheapo, huh?" He said.