<1.8> Party

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

After almost being cooked alive by Quasimodo, Dracula and Johnny are now walking down the hall. Alaric got to them.

"There you two are." Alaric said, reaching Dracula and Johnny.

"Alaric! Where have ya been, man?" Johnny asked. "You would not believe, what just happened."

"Apologies, I've been setting up the tables." Alaric said. Before anyone could say anything else, Dracula speaks up.

"There's something I need to show you two." Dracula said, he brought Johnny and Alaric somewhere.

𝕹𝕴𝕲𝕳𝕿

Dracula brought both Johnny and Alaric into a room.

"I think this place needs to be dusted." Alaric said, checking the amount of dust in the room.

Johnny coughs, he looks up and saw the room. "Wow. Hey, are we at a funeral right now?" He asked. "Oh, wait, no, it's your bed." He said, going towards the coffin. He chuckles. "So creepy and cool."

"Well, yes, seeing Dracula's coffin would be considered cool to humans." Alaric said, and chuckles.

Johnny gasped when he saw a picture of Maria who is Dracula's wife. "Wow! I know her! I've seen that picture at the ruins of Lubov." He said. "That's my favorite castle. There's a whole legend around that lady."

"A legend?" Dracula asked.

"Yes. I've heard of it." Alaric said. He grabs the candle from Dracula, and went towards the portrait. "The Lady Lubov. The story is about a lonely count met the lady by chance, and they say that no two souls were ever more meant for each other." He said.

"Right." Johnny said. "Eventually, they settled down at Castle Lubov and had children. But then, a horrible tragedy happened. A fire started mysteriously one night, and it killed both of them." He said. "When I was at the castle, I could still feel their powerful love. They say it's as if a soul is still trapped in the ruins themselves."

"It is true." Alaric said. "I could still feel the love, that lingers in the air. Even after so long." He said.

"The legend is wrong." Dracula said. Johnny and Alaric looked shocked. "It was only the wife that died." He pulled the curtain, revealing Dracula to be the hsuband.

"Oh." Johnny and Alaric said. They look towards Dracula.

"And it was no mystery who killed her." Dracula said. "She was killed by your kind!" He said, looking at Johnny.

~Flashback Begins

A mob was outside of the house. "Vampire!" One of them shouted.

"Honey?" Martha asked, holding her twin children.

"Go hide. I'll take care of this." Dracula told Martha.

Dracula was seen outside, trying to calm the mob. Suddenly Martha screamed. "Martha!" He shouted.

Martha was dead.

Dracula was holding Mavis and Tyler, as the children were crying. Dracula watches the castle burns.

~Flashback Ends

"They are the real monsters." Dracula said. Johnny and Alaric were at a lost for words. "I built this place for my love, to protect her children." He said. "As a father, you do everything to keep your family safe, even if you have to break their trust. But now, Mavis has feelings for you." He said to Johnny. "And Tyler has feelings for you." He said to Alaric.