THREE - holy shit

third person

"did you not fucking listen to me, y/n!" terrence yells, holding an empty beer bottle in his hand.

"i told you, i didn't bring any boys here!" y/n yells through her tears.

"then who's fucking bandana does this belong to! i know damn well finney doesn't own any bandanas!" he asks, waving the bandana in the air. the bandana robin gave her during the movie. "i swear if you don't tell me, i'll kill you and that boy!"

by his words and tone, she knew he wasn't kidding. her heart ached and the smell of the cigarette smoke overwhelmed her.gwen and finn immediately wake up, running out of their rooms. they stand at the corridor and watch in awe.

"dad! i brought the boy over!" finney states.

"don't you try and cover up for your slut of a twin-sister!" the sad thing was, he was telling the truth. if it weren't for him, robin wouldn't have come over. "you don't want to say anything, brat?" and that's when their father dashed towards y/n, smashing the glass over her head. shards of glass scattered scars across her arms.

the week their father had went on a business trip went by too quickly and they already missed it.

on the way to school, y/n rubbed her head. it ached terribly.

"i'm sorry, y/n. i didn't think you would get in trouble." finn apologises, holding her bag for her and gwen.

"it's alright. but i think it's best if i leave robin alone, i can't stand this shit dad puts us through." y/n suggests.

"what? but you love hanging out with robin?" gwen says in disbelief.

"i've only known him for a week, there could be more to him that i don't know." she says, trying to cover up the fact that she did very much love hanging out with arellano. "please don't tell him what happened."

"we swear" they both say in unison.

they make it to the front of the school and gwen grabs her bag and walks straight in to try and find susie. y/n notices robin walking towards them and grabs her backpack,

"good morning mi am- where is she going?" robin asks, watching as she walks into the distance.

"i think she's in a rush." finn lies.

"but it's 8:30?"

"don't think too deep into it, she needed to tell someone something." he adds. "also, stop calling her your love. you make me feel like shitting my self."

"then i guess you'll have to keep shitting yourself."

"oh, and y/n wanted to give this back." finn mentions, handing him the grey bandana.

"i said she could keep it?"

"i guess she thinks it looks better on you than on her."

y/n's pov

i hear the door open and watch as robin enters the spanish class late and sits at the row in the back. he takes out his textbook and slams it on the table.

"mister arellano, this the third time you've been late." the teacher says in her thick accent. "and please, be gentle with your belongings."

"lo siento, señora diaz." he apologises. he's wearing the bandana and he looks pissed. i look back at him and notice him doodling on his arms. i look back at the front and take notes. i can feel his eyes burning into my back.

i raise my hand quickly, wanting to leave the classroom.

"si, señorita blake?"

"can i- ¿puedo ir al baño?" i ask.

"si-"

"can i go too?" i hear robin ask. shit. the one time i want to leave and he follows. great.

"si, señor, both of you be quick. and no funny business." mrs diaz says. i quickly get up from my seat and zoom out, trying to keep my distance from robin.

"hey!" he yells, quiet enough for classes not to hear. i ignore him, entering the female bathroom.

i walk towards the sink and stand there, stiffly. i take one deep breath before hearing the door open.

"y/n, what the fuck." he blurts, walking up to me.

"jeez, robin, why are you in the girl's bathroom, get out!" i demand, taking a step back.

"no, i'm not leaving until you tell me what i did wrong." he takes a step closer.

"you didn't do anything wrong."

"then why are you ignoring me?"

"i-i'.m not ignoring you." i lie, i keep walking backwards until the point he has me pinned against the wall, my head aching due to the contact from the wall. "ah shit."

"why. are. you. ignoring. me?" robin emphasises.

"i'm not. i have other friends, now let me leave." i reply before stomping on his foot and running face to class.

i re-enter the classroom and sit back in my regular spot. i take a pen and note random things down that i see on the board.

robin enters the class, stomping loudly.

"señor arellano, that is no way to enter a classroom!" mrs diaz scolds, crossing her arms and furrowing her eyebrows.

"fuck you."