SEVEN - wanna be yours

y/n's pov

I FEEL THE warm sunlight shining against my pale skin. it seeps through my floral curtains and into my room.

luckily, this is a saturday morning so dad doesn't mind if we sleep in. unless he finds out we did something. i check the time on my watch that i left on my bed-side table. 9:40

by my watch, their is a scrunched up piece of paper. i unravel it and read it.

had to go, sleep tight
, mi amor
                 -robin <3

i smile to myself and lay the note on my table once more.

dad's left for work already, thankfully. i roll out of bed, make my bed, and walk to my closet to find a pair of clothes.

i wear a green tank top and my faded, blue jeans. i walk out of my room and to the kitchen, to see gwen and finney eating breakfast.

"gwenny, you're back early." i point out, sitting down by the table.

"dad wanted to see me home before he left for work." she responds. "like i'm going to do some stupid shit today."

"robin called, he said he'd come by today." finn mentions.

"of course he's coming over. they're both all over eachother." gwen teases in a sassy manner. "the way he kisses her forehead and her face lights up."

"i do not like robin!" i argue.

"you said it, i didn't" gwen laughs.

"you implied it!" i kick gwen's leg from under the table, starting a game of footsies between the three of us.

we all keep kicking eachother's legs until we hear the doorbell ring. i get up from my seat, almost falling down onto the floor, and walk towards the door. i look through the peephole to see a boy in a grey bandana.

i open the door, and welcome robin inside. "good morning." i smile.

"morning, hermosa. your dad isn't home right?" he asks, hugging me by my waist.

"no, he's right behind you holding a giant lollipop and a briefcase full of money." i respond in a sarcastic way. "if he was home, i wouldn't have opened the door, tonto."

"jeez, there are nicer ways to put that."

we all gather around the table, talking about random things. whether we were all at school or walking on a pathway, we always have fun together.

"personally, i think millie is stupid for liking potsie." gwen speaks up, rolling her eyes.

"my exact thoughts," i smile kindly, although actually not caring about millie.

"y/n, you broke robin." finn points out, staring at robin who's in a daze.

"huh, what did she break?" robin asks. he looks at finn who just laughs. "seriously, what did she break?"

"nothing, i broke nothing. finn's just being a dick." i say.

"okay but you two would be cute together, if you didn't make me feel like shooting myself." gwen jokes. at least i think it was a joke.

"nuh-uh. my twin is not going to date until i say so." finn disagrees. robin laughs and flips him off.

and then i feel something. i feel robin placing my hand in his under the table. i look at him, who just has a smug smirk, and get butterflies.

so maybe i kinda like robin. have i know him for like, a week? yes.

do i care? little bit.

will my dad kill me? definitely.

well shiT.

after that thought, i quickly stand up and start walking to my room.

"where are you going?" robin asks.

"i need to get something from my room." i say in a panic.

"did i do something?" was all i heard when i shut the door.

i'm lying on my bed facing the ceiling.

why did i run off like that?

am i a fucking chicken?

i hear a knock on the door, followed with, "it's robin, can i come in, y/n?"

i mumble an mhm and he opens the door and shuts it behind him.

"i'm sorry i ran off." i apologise, sitting up from my position.

"it's alright. maybe no hand holding." he laughs. he sits besides me and i smile at him.

"no- i mean- i don't know anymore." i huff, placing my head in my hands in embarrassment.

"i mean everything i do, y'know. when i give you forehead kisses, when i give you hugs." robin clarifies. "not in a friendly way. in the other way." my head shoots up.

"what?"

"i like you. a shit ton, mi amor." he confesses. "i wanna be yours, n/n. i really do." i smile and cup my hand on his jaw and pull him in close where our noses touch.

"i don't know, you're cool i guess.." i joke. he rolls his eyes and kisses me softly.

it was short but sweet. i pull away and i notice his rosy cheeks. he cups my face with his bandaged hands and i place my right hand on the back of his neck; i place my left on his chest.

we pull away for air and i lay down and stair at the ceiling, him copying my actions. i place my hand in his and scoot closer to him.

"you're quite the kisser, blake." robin breathes.

"you want another one?" i joke.

"well if you insist-" he cups my jaw and pulls me in.

"hey are you two okay-" gwen asks, before realising what we're doing. "HOLY SHIT!"