quit!!

"I am asking you something!!" Jimin said in cold tone.

Yoongi stayed quiet not wanting to confess that he was watching movies instead of completing assignments whenever he was free.

Jimin glanced towards yoongi then sighed.

After sometime they reached at yoongi's home.

"Let's go" jimin said stepping out from the car

Yoongi frowned.

"You are also coming inside?" He asked stepping out from the car.

"Can't I?" Jimin asked raising his eyebrows.

"N-no you can" yoongi answered nervously because he knows that jimin is coming with him to complaint about him to his uncle about assignment.

"Let's go then" jimin said and they both went inside.

They saw yoongi's uncle in the living room working on some files

"Good afternoon uncle" jimin wished with a smile.

Mr.min looked up at them and smiled back.

"Oh jimin wow what a surprise" he said getting up from the couch hugging jimin.

"I don't think I am here for the first time" jimin said chuckling while hugging back.

"Yeah but still you are coming here after weeks I think" mr.min said breaking the hug and sitting back on the couch

"Yeah well that's true, actually dad wanted me to come to office after university that's why I used to go straight to the office after university" jimin said sitting on the single couch.

"That must be tiring right?" Mr.min asked.

"No it wasn't, I am really interested in business so I just find it fun" jimin said.

"Hmm bu-" mr.min was going to say something but then he looked at yoongi who was standing with a poker face.

"Oh yoongi come sit"