love assignment

"Let's make a love assignment together"

Jimin said while roaming his hands on Yoongi's butt cheeks then he removed yoongi's pants and boxers Fully leaving his lower body naked.

"My hyung is so pretty" he said kissing the back of yoongi's thighs.

Yoongi was hiding his face in the pillow while smiling hearing compliments.

"Are you blushing hyung?" Jimin asked turning yoongi around on his back.

Yoongi gulped looking at his boyfriend who was looking at him with a smirk on his face.

"Is someone getting scared now?" Jimin asked touching yoongi's hard member.

Yoongi's breath hitched and his hands who were on his sides held the blanket tightly.

"Are you not going to speak anything baby?" Jimi asked then suddenly grabbed yoongi's member and sqeezed it.

"Ahhhhh!!~ mhmm" yoongi moaned closing his eyes.

Jimin licked his lips loving his boyfriend's reaction and spread yoongi's legs with his other hand.

"J-jimin what are you g-going to do?" Yoongi asked with still his eyes closed.

"I am going to finger you without any lube" jimin said causing yoongi to open his eyes.

"H-huh? You never d-did like this before" yoongi said because jimin always use lube.

"Yeah but it's a punishment so" jimin said and pushed his finger inside yoongi's hole without warning.

"Ah! Ahhh! J-jiminieee!!~" yoongi screamed feeling pain and weird because it's his first time feeling jimin doing this without lube.

"You can use the safeword anytime hyung, you know your safeword right?" Jimin said softly pushing his finger more inside.

"Y-yes, it's tangerin- ahh!~" yoongi said then moaned in pleasure feeling jimin pushing another finger in his hole.

He knows that jimin will immediately stop if he will use the safeword but now he is loving this new assignment of them.

"Oh my god hyung! You don't know how much I want to feel you raw around my cock" jimin said scissoring his fingers.

Yoongi's mind went dizzy hearing what jimin said. They never had sex because jimin wants their first time to be special and that special time will be their wedding night when they will make love to each other.

"I want to make your hole swollen and red" Jimin said scissoring his fingers more feeling Yoongi's body getting tensed meaning he's going to cum.

Yoongi was biting his lip and cried in pleasure when he cummed.

"J-jimin"

Jimin kissed yoongi while his fingers were still inside yoongi's hole.