punishment?

"HYUNG!! IS THIS TRUE!!?" Jimin asked loudly

Yoongi flinched and tried snuggling into his momma's warm embrace but he got more scared when she said
"Why didn't tell me about it!!"

"You didn't knew about it?" Mr.park asked in a confused voice.
(He is still on call)

"No, who told you?" Mrs.park asked while giving yoongi her angry look.

"Ofcourse the principal,he was ready to suspend your baby fr-" mr.park was cut off by his wife.

"He's not my baby anymore!"

"N-no momma, sorry p-please" yoongi apologized but then he was grabbed by jimin who said
"Go to the room!"

Yoongi shook his head as knowing what is going to happen.
"Jiminie, please I will never do that a-again" he said.

"You think I am going to believe you? Go to the room right now!!" Jimin said sternly.

Yoongi eyes were teary. He looked towards mrs.park who was still talking to mr.park.
"M-momma, I will apologize to professor th-" he was cut off by an angry mrs.park.

"GO TO THE ROOM BEFORE I SLAP YOU YOONGI!!"

Hearing this, yoongi ran from there to jimin's room.

"He really didn't told you? I thought he never hide things from you" mr.park said.

"I thought so too" mrs.park said with a disappointing voice.

"It's okay,calm down" mr.park said.

"I'll go and handle him"Jimin said and was going to go to his room but was stopped by his mother.

"No Jimin, your dad will handle him"

"I will come back late honey, you hand-"

"He needs a lesson, he's very bratty these days and he only listen to you so you will teach him a good lesson and that's final!" Mrs.park said interrupting her husband.

"Ok fine, I'll talk to him" mr.park said.

"You will punish him, I don't want him to make more troubles at University" mrs.park said angrily.

"Ok ok, relax, for now I have a meeting so bye" saying this, mr.park cuts the call.

"You will not talk to him, I hate this kind of behaviour!!" Mrs.park said angrily then left from there.

"Cursing at the professor!? Seriously hyung?" Jimin said in disbelief.