The Maximoffs

The next morning was more relaxed for Natasha than she had expected. Yelena had calmed down overnight so it was easier for all of them. She had actually managed not to pester Natasha with questions until they went to their bikes. On the way to school, of course, a few questions came from her side. "Are the teachers good? Who is the best teacher of all? Do you think I make friends quickly?" Slightly annoyed, Natasha tried to calm her little sister down. "-The teachers are great if you cooperate well. -I don't know. -And yes, I'm sure you will!"
As the sisters entered the school building, they parted ways. Yelena had to go with her new class while Natasha went in search of her friends. First she discovered her best friend. Steve Rogers. He was the school's heartthrob. Blond hair, bright blue eyes, well trained, captain of the football team and with a good sense of humour. He and Natasha had known each other since they were little and he was like an older brother. Her plan was to scare him, but she didn't succeed because a certain person named Bucky Barnes came around the corner and shouted her name. Bucky was the joker of the school. Not a week went by without him sitting in the principal's office. But he was generally a good soul and always there when you needed him. When he mentioned Natasha's name, Steve turned and beamed at her. "Hey Nat, hey Buck. How are you guys?" He asked as he walked up to her and hugged her tightly.
"I'm doing pretty good. A little stressed about Yel. You know her first year here. But otherwise everything is great. How are things with you guys? "
"Nothing special. I've been visiting my family in Germany. Julius has started playing the piano. He's really good by now. Buck?
"Um,I destroyed my neighbor's garden,not completely,my aunt is mad at me,and I went to Vegas for three weeks."
Natasha frowned. "That was okay with your mom?
"Didn't tell her until I got there" he replied with a grin.
Steve and Natasha both shook their heads, but laughed. Bucky really was off his rocker sometimes.
At that moment the school bell rang.
On the first day after the summer break, everyone gathered in the school auditorium for first period. There would first be an announcement from the school administration and then they would gather in their respective grades where the new students would be announced. After that, everyone would get their schedule + books and was required to go to their respective classes.
The speech was the same every time so that she no longer really listened. It became interesting when they were together in the smaller groups and got to see the new ones.
Their course had this year in relation to otherwise quite many new. Eight in total.
Two of the new students particularly caught Natasha's eye. Introduced as Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins.
He had silvery white hair and looked extremely athletic. Off-putting but still seeming more outgoing than his sister.
Wanda had dark almost black long hair, gray large eyes outlined by black eyeliner. Overall she had a bit of that edgy vibe Nat sometimes saw on the teens in the bigger cities. Something about this girl didn't allow Natasha to take her eyes off her. After getting her schedule, she could see that she had math with Pietro on Mondays and Thursdays and chemistry with Wanda on Wednesdays.
Unfortunately, she only had one day of class with Steve and Bucky. Strangely enough, even in all subjects of the day. Well good for her.
The rest of the day passed quickly and she hardly thought about Wanda Maximoff at all. In the evening, however, she was so incredibly tired that she could barely keep her eyes open while brushing her teeth. Half asleep, she slipped under her covers and instantly fell asleep.