"I look like a Prostitude Yel!"

In the next time Natasha thought a lot about this girl. Whenever Wanda was around, she felt nervous for some reason, even though there was no reason at all. If Natasha was honest with herself, she was even a little afraid of these feelings. One thing that didn't help her stress was that Steve was going to throw a party this Friday. On the one hand, Nat wanted to continue working on the paper, but the Maximoffs were both going to the party and Natasha didn't want to continue working alone while everyone was partying. Okay, that wasn't quite true. Actually she only went because Wanda went too. But why.
This girl really made her head explode, Nat thought, closing her eyes for a brief moment.
It was already Thursday evening and she still wasn't sure if she should go or not. Besides, if she did go, she didn't even have anything to wear. Normally some baggy jeans and a t-shirt (sometimes a bit cropped) would do. But she didn't want Wanda to think she was a bore. Although she most likely did anyway. Natasha sighed and decided to think about it more tomorrow at school.
The next day at school, Natasha was almost late. She had overslept a bit because she had been thinking late into the night. The school day dragged on like chewing gum and her brain had long since shut down. During the lunch break, she was finally able to talk to Bucky and Steve. Buck was complaining that the inventor of biology should please go bury himself when Steve turned to Nat. "What about you? Are you coming tonight? So to the party?"
Nat thought for a moment before answering
"Yeah I guess so." She said with a moment's hesitation.
"Okay great." He grinned "Buck she's coming too."
A satisfied grunt from Bucky's direction
Nat smirked
Probably it would be really cool and all worries were for nothing.
The clothing question had fortunately also already been clarified. She would just borrow something from Yel. Her little sister loved fashion and had a few things Nat could borrow.

-Time jump-

"Oh come on Nat!"
"No!"
"Why not? You look hot!"
"I look like a prostitute!"
"But hot!"
Natasha shook her head in exasperation.
It had definitely been a stupid decision to let Yelena pick out the clothes instead of doing it herself. The outfit itself was really not bad but she would never wear something like that in her life and Yel knew that. Skirts were absolutely not Natasha's thing, or rather not mini skirts that were low waisted (and we're talking about a Paris Hilton kind of mini skirt here), just as little as corset tops.
The whole thing was adorned with a silver cross necklace, as well as thin fishnet tights, Dr. Martens + leg/ and hand warmers.
Doubting, Nat looked again in the mirror in front of her, trying to filter out the positive things about her appearance. Okay, she had to admit that Yel was right somehow. It did look kind of cool. She would have expected the red of the top to possibly clash with her hair. But surprisingly, the two tones harmonized perfectly. Besides, Wanda would definitely think it was cool. Hopefully. She sighed and raised her eyebrows in Yelena's direction, which in this case was a yes to the look.
"Yessss!" Squealed Yelena, starting to clap her hands and jump up and down.
"Hey,hey,hey calm down, what are you, three?"
Replied Nat with a humorous undertone.
"Sorry. I'm just excited. I'm sure you'll rock this party!"
"I hope so." Nat smirked. And I hope I get a chance to talk to Wanda. She added in her mind.