Chapter 8

I looked around trying to see if I recognize anything.

I don't I wasn't paying attention. Even if I was I highly doubt i would remember enough for me to get back on my own.

It's not like I forget everything I see, or hear, or do, but most of the time I do.

I sigh, then pull out my phone, opening it up and pressing on the call app, scrolling through my call log, I stop at the contact I was looking for (Least favorite cousin🤫)

I click on the name then pressed call.
It rang.

After a few rings he picked up. 

["Hello?"]

["A-Cheng?"

["Yes"]

["Could you help me I'm..."]

He paused look around the halls then spoke again

["Lost... I can't find my way back to the lunchroom"]

["What?, what do you mean"]

[I mean that I'm lost, I came to give Shijie her food, but I don't know my way back"]

["Wha- haa..., alright I'm on my way stay there, don't go anywhere."]

["It's not like I have anywhere to go!"]

Call Ended

"Uh!, Did he just hang up on me!"

"So, rude I swear, He's never going to find anyone with that attitude..." 

Putting his phone away, his back hit the wall, his bottom lip puffed out in pout.
Just standing there with nothing to do.

Bored his thoughts drift back to a certain Golden eyed boy.
'What was his name?' 'Did I even ask?, I was so distracted looking I don't think I asked his name.'

"MnnArrg!" He groans yanking on his braid. Frustrated, he slides onto the floor, stuffs his head in his knees aggressively mumbling to himself about his problems.

'Golden eyes' probably the only distinct thing Ying could remember about the boy that lead him here. If anyone were to ask, he'd say it's the first and only thing he'd payed attention to since he'd meet the other.

Sad to say but honestly he doesn't remember what he looks like

"Hua Wuxian!"

"Huh?" Hua ying looked up to see at who's calling his name, tho the answer should be fairly obvious.

"Jiang cheng? what are yo- Oh! yeah I forgot I asked to to come get me."

"Bye the way what took you so long?"

" It only took me a couple minutes to get here, now come on "

•Time skip
End of the day•(cause im lazy)

" So, how was your day?." Asked Xie lian as he pulled out of the school parking lot.

Hua ying gazed briefly at his dad then back out the window before he spoke.

"I enjoyed..."
Truefully he got into alot of trouble for ("Not paying attention")or For falling asleep.

He didn't realize that going inschool would be so complicated, I was kinda annoying.

All through out the day , the had been many time were he had just wanted to call it quits and go back to home school. In the safety of his home.

With no loud talking/Noises or people staring at him, or being called out for questions. Just him and his baba.

But thier were some moments that made his day enjoyable. Like....

"I did meet this boy tho"

"Oh! Who was it? What's his name?"

"I... don't know, I don't remember if I asked or not, even if i did"

"Oh... well do you remember what he looks like?"

"Uh... well kinda, he was really pretty, and had really beautiful eyes. They were like translucent golden. Ya know?"

"Mhm" Xie lian noddes his head every once an awhile makeing small noises to  Indicate he's listening.

He giggled.

Hua ying stops talking and looks at him.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh! It's just, your really adorable when you start rantting like that, it's quite different from your usual self, It's Endearing"

he giggled again, watching Hua yings face slowly flush pink in embarrassment.

"Well I'm glad you had a good day"

• Sorry this chapter is so short but I still hope you enjoyed. But anyways here are some more Family photos.

These pictures do not belong to me/Credits to their owners